George bush is a funny motha fucker

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinX1, Apr 27, 2008.

1. I doubt many of you watched the white house correspondents dinner, but George Bush was a funny guy.

It showed clips from the past years dinners, and his wife was rippin on him, he was singing about broke back mountain, he dissed the presidential canidates, had a look alike who said all these long complex sentences like "nuclear proliferation in IAEA inter sessional activities" and the Bush says shit like "Nu-cu-la proliferationsm in EIEIO inter-sexual activities"

"Dick Cheney has been great for the past 8 years riding shotgun, well I guess thats not the best analogy"
    "Senator clinton couldn't make it because of sniper fire, and Senator Obama was at church tonight"

He ended if with conducting the marine corp band lol

over all it was a funny ass george bush stand up

2. Steve Bridges is a funny dude

3. Have you seen the White House Correspondent's Dinner from 2006? Stephen Colbert rips Dubya a new one, and he doesn't seem too amused by it.

4. I liked Mitt Romney he had the top ten reasons he dropped out of the race. One of his reasons was, "I wanted, grow a beard, get fat, and win a Nobel Peace Prize", a clear cut at Gore.

5. Yup, Colbert rips him :) Was great. The dinners are always funny

6. G.W. Bush has a great sense of humor and has always made fun of himself. He might not be the greatest president but i could imagine him being a great guy to have a conversation with. hes funny.

7. Cheney and Bush have great writers. That's for sure.

8. HAHA, President Bush is a character

9. <object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKX6luiMINQ&hl=en&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKX6luiMINQ&hl=en&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

10. <TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width=980 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=fontpq vAlign=top align=middle width="60%" bgColor=white>At least <BIG>832,962</BIG> people have been killed, and
    <BIG>1,590,895</BIG> seriously injured in Afghanistan and Iraq

</TD><TD class=font14 vAlign=center align=middle width="20%" bgColor=white>Numbers are actual
    counts or lowest
    credible estimates.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=fonttnr vAlign=top align=left width="15%" bgColor=white></TD><TD class=font15 vAlign=top align=middle width="44%" bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=fonty vAlign=top align=left width="100%" bgColor=black><TABLE cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=font15 vAlign=top align=middle width="100%" bgColor=#eeeeee>Notes about varying casualty counts cited elsewhere</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=fonttnr vAlign=top align=left width="1%" bgColor=white></TD><TD class=fonttnr vAlign=top align=left width="2%" bgColor=white></TD><TD class=font15 vAlign=top align=middle width="23%" bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=fonty vAlign=top align=left width="100%" bgColor=black><TABLE cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=font15 vAlign=top align=middle width="100%" bgColor=#eeeeee>Sources and methodology</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD class=fonttnr vAlign=top align=left width="10%" bgColor=white></TD><TD class=fonttnr vAlign=top align=left width="5%" bgColor=white></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=980 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=fonty vAlign=top align=left width="1%" bgColor=white></TD><TD class=font15 vAlign=top align=middle width="49%" bgColor=white><BIG>-- IN AFGHANISTAN --</BIG>

8,587 AFGHAN TROOPS KILLED
    and 25,761 SERIOUSLY INJURED July 2004

3,485 AFGHAN CIVILIANS KILLED
    and 6,273 SERIOUSLY INJURED July 2004

342 U.S. TROOPS KILLED
    and 1,026 SERIOUSLY INJURED Jan. 2007

278 OTHER COALITION TROOPS KILLED
    and 834 SERIOUSLY INJURED June 2007

? U.S. and COALITION CIVILIANS KILLED
    and ? SERIOUSLY INJURED

US and coalition deaths and injuries listed above include deaths and injuries reported in all of "Operation Enduring Freedom," which is the Pentagon's public-relations name for what's commonly called the war on terror. About 75% of these deaths and injuries have occured within Afghanistan and its neighbor nations, Pakistan and Uzbekistan. Other US and coalition deaths and injuries included in the above numbers may have occured in Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Philippines, Seychelles, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkey, and Yemen.​

</TD><TD class=font15 vAlign=top align=middle width="49%" bgColor=white><BIG>-- IN IRAQ --</BIG>

30,000 IRAQI TROOPS KILLED
    and 90,000 SERIOUSLY INJURED Aug. 2003

785,957 IRAQI CIVILIANS KILLED
    and 1,414,723 SERIOUSLY INJURED June 2007

3,615 U.S. TROOPS KILLED
    and <! 25,289>50,677 SERIOUSLY INJURED June 2007

287 OTHER COALITION TROOPS KILLED
    and 861 SERIOUSLY INJURED June 2007

160 U.S. CIVILIANS KILLED
    and 288 SERIOUSLY INJURED June 2007

251 OTHER COALITION CIVILIANS KILLED
    and 452 SERIOUSLY INJURED June 2007

US and coalition deaths and injuries listed above include deaths and injuries reported in all of "Operation Iraqi Freedom," which is the Pentagon's public-relations name for the invasion and ongoing occupation of Iraq. US and coalition deaths and injuries included in the above numbers may have occurred in neighboring or nearby nations, in support of OIF.​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

11. end of thread

12. Damn it just got political. Oh lets count the 19000 plus insurgents/terrorists we killed to that list please.

13. Hard to keep a thread about the esteemed George W. Bush from getting political. Kinda lends itself to it

14. Well maby more should have voted in the last election so he wouldn't of been elected, its our own fault for leting him get elected.

15. As I always say, the president is only as dumb as the people who elected him. ;)

16. exactly, but I think the fact that Gore lied all the time and Kerry was a complete pussy, were big deciding factors if you ask me.

17. hitler was a funny dude

18. George Bush's WRITERS are funny motherfuckers. You think that dumb fuck writes his own material? He can't even speak english.

19. never heard of the damn dinner they have nor do i care

20. Yeah I hope people don't think these guys are good enough to write their own material. Anybody can be funny with talented writers, even Cheney.

19k terrorists in Iraq? Where the hell did they all come from? I'm sure most people we kill over there are thrown into the "terrorist / insurgent" tent so we don't look even worse. Terrorists (real ones) are only 2% of the people we kill over there.