Genuineness, Individuality are Dangerous

Discussion in 'General' started by Gonzopoly*, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Is it just me or is everyone looked at in the same light by the people who are governing this system in America? No matter who you are, it is against the law to NOT go to school at age 5. All kids natural needs are different, all humans are different and yet we're all doing the same things. The great majority of the people who decide to go to a certain college or community college all take the same lessons, in the same classrooms. We all drive cars, we all watch the same t.v. shows and play the same video games. The t.v. shows inspire the exact same dreams, exact same desires in every person that watches them. People have never been "closer" (text messaging, Facebook) yet so far apart. The average person who the laws affect the most have never met, looked into the eyes, felt the minds of the politicians of this so called "winner system" of politics that everyone who lives in America is under. How do we even know they're for the population, or even care about any of us? And yet their signatures have the power to change our lives, however small.

2. Keep on educating yourself, your on to something comrade

3. Its a dog eat dog world. Its sad to say, but people will do whatever they must to get on top. So of course their gonna walk all over people to get what they want.

The thing they dont realise, is that in the end, we all die, and they get the special treat of dying an asshole.

Only way to get rich  in this world is to step on the weak.

4. And when I say true strong individuality is dangerous, I mean because you better expect to be derailed, tripped and intensely disliked by every follower around you. People can get amazingly jealous, and trust me, if someone doesn't like you, or a group of people feel like you're threatening their sense of comfort with your blaring difference, they WILL constantly try to trip you.

5. The people who control the worlds wealth also have an understanding and control of human nature.

6. Don't you get it? Education is nonexistent nowadays. (Institutionalized education) The only hope for anything true and real lies in the mind of the strong individual.

7. Well, why not change the world? There's no point in complaining if you won't do something to help change the world for the betterment of humanity. Get up and do something.

8. Do you think that I meant institutionalized education? Education is what you make of it. Learn something worth something

9. If a person believes in something enough, they will find a way to do whatever they please despite the consequence.

For example, id someday want a garden of as many psychoactive plants as will grow in the climate. There is literally no place on earth I could do this without breaking somebodys laws. Despite that, someday I will pick the most leniant location and go ahead despite the illegality.

there is almost nothing you CANT do in this life, regardless of what some government says. the laws may be against you, but they cannot control you.

10. So how would you like the world to run? 

Human behavior can't be too wildly divergent, after all we're all humans beings and as such behave similarly as any other species does after its own kind.  What worries me more is that collectively we can't see that survival and growth is a group effort for we human beings, which logically means cooperation and reason is essential. We are creating the world we want and deserve by our participation or lack thereof.  We can single out the "bad guys" in the world but what are we doing as individuals and as a society to change things?