Genius Way To Clean Yout Bong With No Chemicals

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rastaman67, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Whats happening felliow bong abusers to keep it sweet drop a bit blu tac in your bong but make sure you can get it out though i just rolled mine like a tiny wullie threw it in whirled it round for about 5 mins round the scum line of oil build up and wooollllaaaa like brand new

Rastaman vibrations floating through the hill

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406400135.719411.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406400146.202503.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406400157.069367.jpg

Check out for a picture guide hahah you wont be dissapointed with the outcome if you do this

3. What is a bit blue tac? What is a tiny wullie?

4. Ill stick to my iso and purple power.

5. Smoke more weed, bro. Smoke more weed.

6. a blue tic tac?

7. Looks like he dropped a roach into his bong??  I couldn't get the drift of his description.

8. #9 snoopdog6502, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014

Is he talking about toilet/urinal cake?

9. So the 3 random pictures of your bong was the picture guide?

10. #11 -13 Amp-, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    i had to google it but Blu-Tack is a type of putty adhesive

http://www.amazon.com/Bostik-801103-Blu-Tack/dp/B0001OZI70

So i guess he just rolled up some and shook it in the bong and i guess the gunk in the bong sticks to it?....gum would prolly work just as well...or just the old school way of rice and hot water

11. Ill keep using iso and orange chronic. Im curious why you would try to put "putty" in your bong to clean it.

12. Acid is a hell of a drug

13. #14 rastaman67, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Sorry should tone my scottish slang yeah blue tac is like the sticky shit you use to put up posters and a wullie is a penis hahaha hahaha roll the blue tac like a penis throw it in your bong whirl it round

14. Penis shaped putty tac, heard.

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. HAHAHA the responses to this post

Anyways the guy is smart. I know what sticky tac is and I can imagine it would work wonders on a bong with a lot of resin markings. Next time I see the stuff in stores, I'll grab a few sticks and try this out. Props dude

16. Yeah thats the one man i swear it works a treat a million times better than water and rice

17. Soo what your saying is I take my tiny wullie and roll it around inside my bong???? Will try and post a picture guide haha

buds, bitches and bandos :)

18. Not exactly man dont think a tiny wullie would fit unless you remove it hence the blu tac rolled up like a wullie wished i said sausage now