Genital warts

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Acethepickle, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No one is trolling your all trolling me tbh.

2. Really? You want help? Go to a fucking doctor. How are we to know if you have warts? No pics, and most of us aren't doctors. Did you wake up and think,
    Hey, I have an idea. I'm gonna go on a weed forum and ask a bunch of stoners about my possible warts. You could have at least gone on Web MD.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not to be rude but no shit Sherlock.

Im not spending money on a doctor without getting a few opinions, this is a big forum id figured SOMEONE would havr somr advice. Thanks anyway.

4. I always consult weed forums when my junk is about to fall off too!!! I actually cured a gnarly case of crabs with the help of an over 60 knitting forum.. who would have known.. picking them off with knitting needles is a breeze..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Oh. Well, maybe a medical forum would be a better place to get medical advice. If you want to know how to grow weed, clean a bong, how to make hash or roll a blunt, you came to the right place. Diagnosing a bumpy Dick should be left to the experts in that field. If you are concerned enough to need opinions, get off the wallet and get checked out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Did you use one needle in each hand? Or did you go Karate Kid on them and use the needles like chopsticks? I heard predatory mites or lady bugs can help with an infestation.

7. Your right.

8. I smell a cave troll... wait that’s a forum troll

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Lol. Genital warts.

10. I did not use the needle in any form of the traditional sense. Someones grandma suggested I take the karate kid approach, I tried it and quickly lost patience and grew frustrated. I read someone where that bugs are attracted to lights?? I lit my pubes on fire and used the knitting needles similar to drumsticks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. GC is not the place to get medical advice, you need to consult a physician.

/thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.