Genetical engineering

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Skinner, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Do you think it would be possible to engineer a plant that grows joints? Would be awesom. Just go pick a joint from a plant, light it up and get blazed.....

2. Not likely.

I think you'd have a better chance trying to grow a plant that is 100% thc.

3. Yeah i believe the scientist are working on that and inventing the money tree. :)

4. ("Do you think it would be possible to engineer a plant that grows joints? Would be awesom. Just go pick a joint from a plant, light it up and get blazed.....)

one of us is high and it sho aint me well maybe a little bit but if you are serious i feel sorry for your mother lol j/k

5. i think youd have more chance genetically engineerin a pig with robotic legs and a mohawk

6. that reminds me of a weed-induced conversation involving a genetically engineered munchie tree that grows cheeseburgers.

7. Sure ya could. Just engineer it so that the plant grows husks around the bud, and the husks are tightly wrapped tabbaco leaves. It could be a blunt plant. Now someone get working on it so it can exist by the time I'm 80.

8. it can be like corn in the husk
    except with bud inside

9. hemp husks or slow burning?

10. id rather have an untracable, ultra potent strain, with a long lasting high, and can be grown in any cheap soil you can find. when i get that....... i wont complain once about havin to roll a joint.

11. I read in Playboy how they are working on geneticallu engineering a SpiderGoat, or a goat that's mamary glands are replaced with the silk glands of a spider. Also on the working block a hypoallergenic cat. Weird? yes. :)

12. faaasst and bullbous!

13. Now that would be one mofo kickass J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Yeah. Have it grow pods that are leaves that wrap tightly around the sticks of dank bud. Then you can pick these pods up, and just light them and smoke them. They'd be just like a joint, just natural 'papers'. That'd be awesome.