Generous people!!

Discussion in 'General' started by SUBLIMEtreat, May 20, 2011.

1. The best people in the world are generous people!

Don't you just love it when someone you barely even know offers you a hit on their weed... or throws up money even when you say it's cool?! It doesn't happen so often, so I like to appreciate it when it does. :D

I was at WaWa (a food market for all of you that don't leave in the upper east coast area) smoking a cigarette in my car waiting for my friend to get what she needed to get. Just then, a nice man asks if he could bum a cigarette for a dollar. I politely refuse his dollar, but he insists! Total win for the both of us. And earlier today, I was at an old friends just chillen when a total stranger, who happened to be their roommate, offered up his bud to smoke us out! Good vibes all around!

Such a great feeling to know that there are some really awesome people in this world.

So here is to you generous folks out there!! :smoke:

2. True, I fucking hate stingy people. lol

3. So true! They're the worst. I can understand a reasonable stingy, but the kind of people who are just total dicks about it shouldn't be smoking weed in the first place!!

4. you're a girl, they were jus tryna get in your pants.

5. i love wawa subs

6. Don't think some random business man offering me a dollar for one boag is trying to get in my pants when our conversation literally lasted 5 seconds and then he was on his way.

Plus... I'm not exactly talking about guys only. There have been plenty of girls who do the same kind gestures who I'm... pretty sure??... aren't trying to get in my pants.

I mean... I guess you're negative comments are appreciated though.

7. YEAH me too. I work at WaWa :D

8. #8 Jnug, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Woo WaWa and Jersey!! I love generous people, but I love BEING generous more. I may never have much money on me ever, but it's never stopped me from bumming others cigs, weed, alcohol, anything I can. The good vibes are payment enough!

9. Yes. I lent some guy my lighter and he gave me a few hits off of a jay. I felt like I was walking on air the rest of the day :smoke:

10. do you happpen to work at the one in brick cause i go there a lot

11. #11 SUBLIMEtreat, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Lol WHUUUUTTTT........................................ how do you know this............

EDIT: Oh wait... did you mean on Brick road or in Brick township??

12. Yeah, generous people are the best. That's why I always have a lighter handy.

13. Pay it forward.

14. LOVE generous people. I try to be generous. I just think to myself, imagine if i was the other person, what would i want? :)

15. I've experienced plenty of wonderful situations with generous people. Anything from someone just handing me a joint and walking away to someone offering to pay for a meal because he thought I was a cool dude. It's always nice when someone extends a nice gesture your way. It also encourages you (at least I'd hope) to be the same way.

16. Yup so true. When someone is nice to me it always makes me wanna be nice to others. :)