generic xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jonahm, Aug 10, 2008.

1. If you're on a higher dosage of it, it's almost like a drunk effect. You probably won't walk very well, you'll probably talk like you're hammered, and you'll be happy as a fuckin' clam. If you think you can hide that... then go for it. :p

Personally, I'd stick to trying .5-1mg and see what it does to you before upping the dosage. It hits some people hard, others not so much. If there's a risk involved to being too fucked up, then it's better to be safe than sorry. :smoking:

2. same exact pill, cept it looks different...gotta love the xanax

3. Ya, start with just a small .5 and if you want the full effect take 1mg and judge how your body reacts before doing anymore. Be safe....DONT mix with alcohol OR other downers. I have just a slightly higher natural tollerance to uppers than I do downers, so 1 of those and im good. IMO there just isnt anything fun recreationally about benzos for me...its like, why?

4. dude... when you';re fucked on xannies its hard to hide.......

especially if you're really fucked.

A bar = 2mgs = you acting fucked....

generally.......

take .5 and smoke a blunt/bowl/joint

you'll feel good as fuck.....

5. everyones tellin u how 2mg's will fuck you out of ur mind

not necessarily true... i dont feel benzo's at all unless i either drink with it or do heroin with it.. n i used to pop like 6-7 bars n drink a fifth of 100 proof vodka myself... n yea, i was definitely wrecked, but it wasnt like i couldnt act strait (or drive a car for that matter, but i was always DUI back in the day)

6. Well, for most people 2mgs is gonna fuck you up.

I just don't recommend taking 2-4 mgs and going to work for your first dosing......

7. i guess is missed the first time dosage and stuff, i am NOT one to tell the kid what to take but i would reccomend 1mg to start with, i have a high, high tolerence for these things, (prescribed for years).

oh yeah, if your abusing these little fuckers get ready for the worst time of your life.

when you run out you will experience eery sympton they are made to treat and it is hell ish

8. haha well i wont be popping that with my girlfriend while shes at my house.

my mom knows everytime im pretty fucked up.

and to everyone else thanks alot for the help, it definitely changed my mind on this whole deal.

haha one last question, any pupil dilation associated with the xanax?

9. haha neg, i have to say man... i doubt anyone could handle some highs you have had.

10. #30 jonahm, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    yeah, im just nervous about being around my mom, i'm not about to risk getting kicked out.

and my girlfriend is going to be in the car with her mom for a while, they are driving 3 hours after she leaves. so it sounds like we dont need to take a whole 2mg's well probably just split the pill.

if it wasnt for gc i have no idea where i would be.

oh yeah and to your other post i cant have anything to do with weed, i get drug tested up the ass=[

11. yeah man i'de heard it will cause some pretty shitty anxiety.

how long should that stick around for. im only planning on popping once this week, not binging.