Generic Vs Name Brand?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cali Smokes, Sep 1, 2009.

1. What do you prefer Grasscity?

Survey for class :D.

2. "Who gives a shit."

Except for the rare case..where the generic is subpar..than name brand all day, erry day.

3. I get kind of a mix of generic and namebrand shit for food... But I rocks the namebrand clothes i guess, they aint ThAT expensive.

4. Who gives a flying fuck as long as I look fresh and smell good. (some generic tees I have smell funk after getting washed even :/)

5. haha..i thought you were talking about 'scripts. I rock namebrand clothes all day long. Gotta look mad fresh. Food....don't care..if it's edible..it's just as good as anything else.

6. mix. Usually i wear a white tee, so my shirts are rather cheap

7. Clothes I wear name brand but for food It still depeneds because some generic stuff they try and push tastes like crap.

8. if its food as long as the ingredients are the same which in most cases they are then why pay more?

if its clothes well I cut up and mod most of the stuff I wear anyway so I don't care as long as it looks good

if its pharmaceuticals same rule as for food

9. Name brand if it's pills, those are always the easiest ones to abuse! :D

Other than that, Doc Martins and knives I don't care either way.

The only thing that really annoys me (while being funny at the same time) are the idiots who buy fake "Gucca" and "Rayben" shit and try to pass it off as real even though its obviously bullshit.

10. Fucking same

But on the clothing, no high end designer for wealthy people shit.

11. Whats gucca ?? Do you mean Gucci?:laughing:

12. Me too...i usually get some NB jeans every now n then
    mainly i wear plain white n black Dickie T's

13. Look at ripoff designer shit, they never use the real name.