Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Generic Nutella- Will it work for firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by big_rudy101, May 30, 2012.

1. Will this stuff work in place of peanut butter or nutella?
    I mean, its generic nutella...seems to be identical.

Im gonna a firecracker with it. Baking at 350 for 23 minutes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Should be nice and tasty as long as you add a dab of butter and a spoon or two (depending on how much bud your using) high fat oil or you'll lose a lot of potency by using "nutella" alone. Coconut oil works the best but you can use whatever, good luck! I hope you're using Graham Crackers because you'll be in for a warm delicious treat.

3. Alright..
    I know its simple to make. But I dont like wasting weed. So let me make sure I got this right..
    This gerneic "nutella" will work fine?
    As long as a add a dab of margrine or fatty oil?

And 350 for 23 minutes is good?

haha, sorry.

I could go get some jif.. But not if I dont have to.

4. Shouldn't be any problems, decarb your bud before you mix it in though and you should get blasted off your ass. "Nutella" is fine too, if I added peanut butter to it it would for taste, good luck, Glad I could help.