Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Generic crap day!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Sup fellow blades, yesterday was such a bad day... First of all I missed my courier delivery, second I broke my bong and finally my dealer has moved and everyone i know including friends of friends are dry or don't deal...

So I guess my question is the generic HOW THE HELL DO I GET WEED thread?

2. Go to the local strip or hood, get a small amount first, like a 10, if its good, step up and buy weight

3. You have no idea where I live. Our so called "hood" is full of chavs...(being from the UK) and you just don't buy from that type as you know you will be burned. I only live in a small city. We have a headshop but people usually use that for non-smoking related things more often than smoking related.

4. Go to a college campus lots of students smoke

5. Same boat as you mate. UK is a lot harder to get some decent weed when randomly looking. Yes Chavvy teenagers will rip you off by selling something stupid like 0.2 for a £10. And if you say anything more you'll probably get mugged, or worse.

Do a bit of research on growing, outdoor and indoor.

6. If you see my sig ;) Thinking of doing a couple of auto's outside in spring. Either way UK market is so dodgy unless you can find a grower or someone who brings in alot of bud.

7. dont risk dealing with people you dont know man....Thats how I ended up in prison....If your guys are dry...Then there dry...be pateint.Thats what I do...Its not addictive so it doesnt hurt us not to have it for a week or 2 :)... But it does suck :p ..Much love bro

8. road trip to your friends house whereever he moved, buy bulk.