Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Generations?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Emrich, Sep 18, 2012.

1. My friend said he got some 4th generation Buddha kush. I've never heard of "generations" before. What does the "4th generation" part mean? Anyone ever heard of this term?

2. could be buddha bred with buddha, and repeated 3 more times

or it could be a clone from some buddha, that was a clone from some buddha, that was a clone from some buddha and so on

lol i have no idea what he meant though

3. He means that the weed you're getting is a special formula that has been passed down through 4 generations of buddha's

4. It means the newest original cut of Bubba Kush. Kind of how Sour Diesel IBL is the newest original cut of Sour Diesel. The original breeder "perfects" their strain over the years, seeing which plants grow the best and using those specific phenotypes in place of the old ones. Basically the breeder is just stabilizing the strain.

5. Like most dealers, he is probably just trying to upsale his product.

Hey man I got some of that 3rd gen Kakaiwiuma Hawaiian! Usually if it sounds dank people will buy it even if it's not.

6. I always avoid the names, I tune it out when they say it.

My nose never lies.