Generally I cant figure out how to do this..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GoldenBullet, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ok, im trying to figure out if I should dig a hole and poor soil in. does any soil from a store work well? does it matter how much? and can anyone give me a good ideal spot too look for to do it. I cant figure out whats better open sunny patch of grass on the boarder of the woods or in the woods. Im trying to find a spot NO ONE will even think to visit. Just please tell me some good ideas on what to do. I cant choose.

2. Well first off don't get anything with slow releasing nutes. Wait before put all this out here I'm no pro but all it takes really is common sense for where to grow. Put it somewhere where you think nobody goes. I heard it this way once. "If you can stale a hundred dollar bill to a tree and feel safe leaving it there you can grow there." Just put it somewhere nice and sunny for a good majority of the day. Just make sure you put it somewhere where u are pretty sure no one really wonder's off too.
    Well good luck peace and keep blazin.:smoke::smoke:

3. It' pretty late (I wouldn't do it) to put plants in holes now. All soil won't do. Either make your own soil mix (see Dankohzee's sticky) or buy a good horticultural grade soil (for "annuals). Mj needs an airy soil mix (one of her specificities). I'd just use pots and fill em up with Dank's soil mix.
    Finding a spot is in the stickies (outdoor) but as they said above, some place no one will go. It took me 6 months to find my spots (Google earth and walks) but maybe you can find a spot or two quickly (look for fishing, semi mountainous areas, remote places etc...). I'd do something small just to get something in the Fall and prepare for next year (if you're in the Nothern hemisphere, aka Us or Europe, the season is half way over = no more veg. period is a problem to get yield). Finding, digging and hauling soil, plants in good time and safely takes a lot of time and preparation. Be safe and good luck.