Generally angry at UPS...

Discussion in 'General' started by Kinetic420, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I ordered a 400w grow light last week... It's being shipped thru UPS...

Why the hell do they offer package tracking if they aren't going to scan that shit on the regular... I want up to the minute details of where the hell my package is... not some shit where it looks like my shit is sitting in one place for 3 days.. I'm on a damn schedule here...

When I pay money to have my shit delivered to my house I expect it to be quick.. In this age of technology you would think that they could get a package from 1 major hub to another major hub city within 24 hours... My damn tracking # for my package says that my package (shupped from Sacremento CA. and is coming to Atlanta) is sitting is some backwater town in Illinois... WTF??

Why not Chicago, or for that matter why not ATLANTA!!! Jeebus... this is just pissing me off to no end... 3 days it's been in Illinois according to their tracking information... That's 3 days that I can't use it...

:mad:

2. I hope your not shipping it to your grow house, with tracking too. damn this would be foolish

3. Why? we don't even know what he's using it to grow. . .:smoke:

4. They have to ship other people shit with yours, ya know?

5. But they can now watch him and find out

6. yeah I know they have to ship it with other stuff... I'm mad because it's been sitting in one location for 3 days... that's not what I paid them for... this hasn't happened with anything else I've ordered... UPS is slippin...

7. Look at your "estimated delivery date" and get mad once it passes and you don't have your package.

UPS has hubs in certain places where alot of shit gets sorted and sent out for delivery. They don't have them everywhere, so you gotta watch it go further away sometimes before it gets closer.

Like the time I flew to Jacksonville FL from Bham AL through Memphis on Southwest.

It didn't make any sense to me, but I got there fine.

8. tell themto strike a fire up under they ass you got paper to make

9. UPS is pretty slow with their updates on where your shit is. Ive gotten my package before when its said its still 1/2 way across the country