General Miscellaneous Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jerry111165, Jul 9, 2021.

1. I honestly agree his reaction wasn't ideal. But the thing is that really shouldn't be the point. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug and when 2 masked thugs come in playing games with your life you're just going to act. He didn't lay over like a dog. It just disgusts me that people want to tell people that's all they can do.

Ideally he could've played it different but he walked away alive. A gun would've also been a better weapon choice too, but who knows maybe he had a record.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Completely agree. Also these kids were heading down a bad path clearly, if this kid survives he will come away a much wiser person for it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I think the last stab to the back of the neck did the dude final.

It would be informative to follow this one.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I heard he survived but with critical injuries, could just be gossip though.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. If he survives he'll have a helluva story to tell about what a dumbass he was when he was 17. i'm confident Vegas won't charge the shop owner. kewl! dumbass got what he asked for - fuck with the wrong person and bad shit will definitely happen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Screenshot_20220806-231302_Chrome.jpg

Looks like he's gonna make it which makes me feel a little better about laughing when he declares, " I'm dead", when realized he had been stabbed like five times.

You just never know which Asian guy is gonna know Kung fu I guess:confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Makes me feel better too, I really believe in reform. I have family members that went down bad paths in youth but made it out Alive and awesome. This should be his eye opening moment, crime ain’t the way - ever.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. #4088 Possuum, Aug 8, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    smh. what if the KJV of the Bible got it wrong? the Biblical OT is in fact a collection of books written by Jews for Jews, or "the Israelites". in the OT stories if one isn't a Jew then one isn't "worthy" and it usually ends in destruction of everyone who isn't a Jew. it does seem convenient for the Israelis as it relates to their grip on the Holy Land doesn't it. and NT Christians just bang the drum for "the Jews" who were so persecuted by the Nazis. I think it's sick for the world to stand off while Israel continues to torture the people of Gaza. enough is enough imo. Read the link.

“The situation is unbearable, and we are still in a very difficult psychological state. When will the world move to end the injustice against the people of the Gaza Strip?”

I could not agree more.

Gaza hospital at breaking point after Israeli bombardment

edit: "Three days of Israeli bombardment in Gaza killed at least 44 Palestinians, including 15 children".

9. Well... you probably should stop reading all Jazeera for a start.
    I couldn't read the full article unless I give all jazeera permissions. But what I could see through the allowable peephole there was no reason given as to why Israel is doing what they are said to be doing. Everywhere else I read about Israel and Gaza conflicts involves Israel retaliating to Palestinians slinging shit over the fence. If the Palestinians don't like being hit back, they might consider not slinging shit over the fence anymore.
    And as for your OT nonsense, foreigners we're allowed to convert and become Israelites/jews. Ruth was a foreigner, yet she is listed in the lineage of Christ. God instructed Israel to treat foreigners fairly and reminded them they were once themselves strangers in a foreign land.
    It's all there if you choose to read it.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Those people should actually read the bible. The new testament basically says that Jews have been cut off from gods grace due to their unbelief and they will not be grafted back in until they accept Christ as their redeemer.

Romans 11

What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, 8 as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
    eyes that could not see
    and ears that could not hear,
    to this very day.”

9 And David says:

“May their table become a snare and a trap,
    a stumbling block and a retribution for them.
    10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,
    and their backs be bent forever.”

Ingrafted Branches
    11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have a hard time believing that anyone at all really cares about any foreign conflicts such as Israel/Palestine or Russia/Ukraine when our country (USA) is going right down the shitter at warp speed. "They" (our own government) are stripping all of us of our rights daily and then dictating what we are all allowed or not allowed to do. Fuck policing the entire world at least until we get our own shit straightened out. We are a country divided at the moment, and everything that can possibly exacerbate that is being passed into laws and/or unconstitutional regulations by unelected bureaucrats. From self defense to bodily autonomy our rights are being taken away daily. For our own good is the standard rationalization used to control the sheep-like part of our population. Things are rapidly approaching a boil and I really think that most people want something to happen.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Not looking good for Trump. First the FBI have raided Mar-a-Lago and broken into his safe and taken the contents. And now a new book by the Trump White House correspondent for the New York Times, Maggie Haberman, is coming out. Apparently it has photos of WH documents blocking toilets, possible evidence of a violation of the Presidential Records Act. And it seems he's got some kind of bizarre thing still going on with North Korea's Kim.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. lol why should i stop reading al jazeera? they offer a different view than american msm. i read turkey news, "euroasia" news, canadian news, china news, thailand news, australia news, uk news, eu news, and think-tank opinions every single day. it's a big world. i certainly have quit depending on US msm news to shape my world view. fuck that. i haven't watched more than 5 mins straight of US msm ever since "the covid" and now that i'm free from that yoke (habit) i only peruse msm web sites looking at headllines. idk, i have no love lost for palestine or israel, and i dont think the US should police the world but it doesn't take a lot of might to kill fish in a barrel. maybe the best thing for Gaza is to just kill everyone there and put them out of their misery. it's really inhumane what's going on there i don't care what your religion or your politics are.

just my opinion. :confused_2: aint no big deal to have an opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yea, watching it all happen right now. The reaction from right leaning media is quite strange. Isn’t it because he didn’t turn in 15 boxes of documents..lol

they are acting like it’s “3rd world country corruption”

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]

Do you think he STILL MEANS IT?

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. This is a symptom of societal breakdown.

• Like Like x 1

18. It's a symptom of BC shutting down our mental health institutions, and the misguided belief that the personal freedom of the afflicted is more important than receiving the real help they need.

It's also a symptom of downloading the mental health problem onto helpless neighbourhoods.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. We're doing the exact same thing Seattle did. There's a couple great videos called "Seattle is Dying" and "The Fight for the Soul of Seattle" on YT about it. We've catered to this mess and it's only gonna get worse. :(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The BC government at the time was advised to not release those in need onto the streets. I know one of the people who wrote the report warning that this would happen.

• Like Like x 3