General Miscellaneous Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jerry111165, Jul 9, 2021.

1. That’s cool this topic is toxic ATM. Well actually it has been since Trump days . Nothing after 2 impeachment hearings January 6th ( hearsay) it’s a bust. Everyone is making book deals, so shady! How is Biden still in office? Are we just more afraid of his VP lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Kamala is pretty scary.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Well played. Quite the conundrum you put me. Seriously.

At the end of the day I don’t think it would be very admirable to bet on something horrific occurring.

You win.

Next time if you need seeds just say so.
    RD

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. The idea of a collapse when I got an Eagle coin last night at the cheapest price that I’ve seen in some time, just doesn’t compute but that’s only 1 indication so I’m not a winner. Predicting women, horses, or juries is always a gamble and adding economies to that list works.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I believe the wager is up to 7 trillion? Imo, Biden has a gambling problem.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Conservatives are always worried about debt/spending when they aren’t the ones doing it. Biden is just killing Lindsay Graham’s grandkids with this debt but I never heard Lindsay mention the children getting saddled with the debt that he votes for.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 100% correct the politicians are the same no matter the party.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What did you pay for it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. It was 33 bucks for a random date online. I don’t ever look for graded stuff.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. I have a shoebox full of spare change I’m about to trade in for silver of some sort. Saw it dipped below $20/oz.
    RD

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I have purchased from the 2nd one recently. No experience with the first, other than noting low prices.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'm a huge silver fan and the price is below $20 for the first time in a while. The problem at the moment is premium over spot price. Last time I bought silver at $20 spot it probably cost me about $22-23. Now they want $24 and up for a $19 ounce of silver. 20-25% premium sucks ass. They want even more for US Mint Silver Eagles rather than plain bullion. $30 for $20 worth of silver. You can still get Gold at a 4-5% premium, but silver is through the roof. I've only dealt with APMEX, but SD Bullion claims to be the cheapest reputable online dealer. They both get a lot of business.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Precious metals collectors be like -

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I’m no expert but If you are getting into it beware of fakes. Even merc dimes can get faked and shelled out for 2-3 bucks. I’ve ordered from MCM and a couple of places that are near me but reputation means a lot. The Eagles are US mint and supposed to be hard to counterfeit.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I actually enjoy the history of Prohibition and Depression era stuff but after these virus years and Rocky markets didn’t run the price then we may need to learn to love the metal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. A friend who follows this from a conspiratorial angle thinks it's the metal paper stocks keeping down real metal prices down, while the instigators of the scam load up on the real stuff and then crash the metal stocks. Only then will physical metal go up. He's a smart guy and has spent decades as a legit stock market researcher with some good notches to his belt. He's putting all of his money where his mouth is. Who knows.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2