General Miscellaneous Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jerry111165, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Did they have any trump targets? Lol, tell ya buddy's to breath out and squeeze slow! Haha
    Repubs Holding nothing back? Like Kathy Griffin and a severed trump head!? Haa! Both sides suck the same.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Not a Democrat leader but a stupid tasteless act just the same. Both have their nuts.

• Like Like x 2
  3. They will make it back by having Disney play by the same rules as everyone else.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 7813562B-6506-498F-BC33-1A5DE9FC3678.png
    I think Disney will fare just fine and may save a few bucks. I’ve been thinking of seeking a sense of belonging by becoming a “Disney Adult” to show my support. I’ll be dressed like this as I commit crimes in my garden as a “dope grower”.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Banning abortion... whats next? making journalists who don't go along with the right ideology an enemy of the state and liable for punishment.

• Like Like x 3
  6. some so inclined as I will find this read worthy.

Dire Warnings From Past U.S. Presidents and Other High-Profile Leaders About an “Invisible Government” That Runs the U.S. With “No Allegiance To the People”

The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” —J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine, 1956"

• Like Like x 4
  7. I'm pretty sure you should have asked "what's next? banning abortion?" You can relax, clueless liberal authoritarians are trying to form a disinformation board as part of Homeland Security and they'll decide who's the enemies of the state. As long as you remain compliant and don't criticize the Democrats, you'll be fine.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. I remember seeing an interview with Edward Snowden and they asked him about the deep state. He said it most certainly exists but not the way most people assume.

People assume it's some shadowy group doing their own thing like the Bilderbergs or rich elites making the decisions. It's not. It's simply career government officials at the intelligence agencies that have been there for decades that are apolitical and think they know best. They don't want to listen to politicians on either side. They just want their ideas and beliefs pushed through. From their point-of-view a politician doesn't know anything and makes rash decisions without the classified information that the deep state has. If a politician tries to rock their boat they'll do what they can to sidestep or ignore the politicians.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. #2449 DaPhats, May 8, 2022
    Last edited: May 9, 2022
    The crazy thing about the Ministry of Truth is that it already exists. They've said many agencies are already doing it, this measure simply centralizes and coordinates it all from DHS so it's more effective.

Other governments aren't any better. Here's mine:
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ps...ence-campaign-canadian-armed-forces-1.6079084

Canadian military leaders saw the pandemic as a unique opportunity to test out propaganda techniques on an unsuspecting public, a newly released Canadian Forces report concludes.

The federal government never asked for the so-called information operations campaign, nor did cabinet authorize the initiative developed during the COVID-19 pandemic by the Canadian Joint Operations Command, then headed by Lt.-Gen. Mike Rouleau.

But military commanders believed they didn’t need to get approval from higher authorities to develop and proceed with their plan, retired Maj.-Gen. Daniel Gosselin, who was brought in to investigate the scheme, concluded in his report.

Military leaders saw pandemic as opportunity to test propaganda techniques, report says | Ottawa Citizen

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/10/21/cafp-o21.html

An internal Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) investigation, conducted by retired Major-General Daniel Gosselin, has concluded that the military’s top brass took advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to launch a propaganda campaign modeled on the disinformation operations the CAF mounted while waging counterinsurgency war in Afghanistan. However, this time the intended target was the Canadian public.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1

10. Anthony War Dawg Blinken is a prime example of this.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #2451 Possuum, May 8, 2022
    Last edited: May 8, 2022
    dp ....:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  12. what a fucked up world we are living in now. has anyone ever felt as powerless to try and change the trajectory of their own life as what they may be experiencing now? half the US is chasing after some scheme and scam that trump lays on us, half the US is following a demented circus monkey spending billion$ and trillion$ of our future wealth on a new dumbass war, and half the US just plain doesn't give a fuck about anything.

smh, we're all slaves to "the machine". it's a real quagmire this world - we are all fucked. :(

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I survived the doom and gloom from 07-08 and plan on seeing the other side of this one too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. On that note, I’m glad to see conservatives actually concerned about natl debt again after the budgets they supported for 4 straight years while saying “not again” and spending is once again front and center. They helped to finance one of the biggest APPL stock buybacks on record in 2018 and now bitching about low income folks getting help during the virus. But Jesus blessed that stock deal I’m sure.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Well aren't you special today :laughing: :makeup:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I was simply expressing a sentiment. :smoking:

"the world" is definitely more fucked up today than it was in 07-08. personally speaking 2007 ended really bad for me. i barely recall 2008.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was just trying to channel the inner Warren Buffet and not aiming at anybody’s personal hardships, of which of course you have my regards for.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Heck @Possuum , I spent that entire decade deep in a jug of booze and on hard drugs so any recollection that I have is probably foggy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1