General hydroponics FloraNOVA grow one part solution. Any reviews?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GreenHoblin, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Hey guys so I'm new to using floranova Grow and was curious how anyone else likes it and if anyone else is adding other supplements to this nute? If so, what are you adding? Any info or feedback is really appreciated guys and gals! Thanks! [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I liked the floranova bloom ......haven't tried the grow

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

3. FloraNova is one of the best nutrient lines. You only need the Bloom though, and you don't need additives.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are you saying you use the bloom for veg also?

5. Yes - Bloom only. It has plenty of nitrogen and I believe 8ml per gallon is almost the perfect Lucas Formula.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lucas formula? I've never heard of that.

7. Google it. It's a formula that has been around for years and is still used by many growers. It was developed specifically for cannabis by a guy named Lucas. The original formula was 8ml Flora Micro and 16ml Flora Bloom per gallon of water - no grow required because the micro contained enough nitrogen. The formula was later updated to 6ml Micro and 9ml Bloom for coco. GH FloraNova Bloom at 8ml per gallon and GH MaxiBloom at 7grams per gallon are both considered close to Lucas. I use nothing but MaxiBloom from start to finish with no additives. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2