General Growing Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SaiyanEye, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Can I start my grow inside of the house until it starts to get to about 9-12 inches tall then transfer it to the outside? J/w. What would be the best way to do this.
    I only want to grow about 3 or 4 plants...

This will be my first grow, I need lights, fixtures, etc. What else and where can I get the supplies for growing?
    *Soil [WalMart]
    *Lights
    [?]
    *Fixtures [?]
    HPS lightbulbs where can I find these, and how much wattage should I run for about 4 plants (unsure how many right now). How long each day of light & dark, etc.
    Can I grow them in the house, and as soon as they start to bud take them outside?

2. you could, but if you're going to go all out with indoor grow stuff you might as well just do the whole grow inside. for what you want to do probably go with CFL lights, which you can get at walmart. make sure you get cool colored lights, and get as many of the highest wattage you can afford.

also make sure you set your timers to be the same as daylight so the plants don't have any stress when you move them.

3. Well I live with my mom, and I try to keep my smoking habits on the low, I am going to try and start my grow indoors then move it outdoors. When will the plant start reeking? I want to move it outdoors before that happens.

For CFL lights when you say "cool" colored ones, what exactly do you mean, the soft white?

--edit--
    Walmart only sells like 30 watt max on CFL bulbs, if i get like 4 or 5 will that be okay?

4. nice job posting your license plate number, i'm sure it will be hard for the feds to find you now :)

5. Im pretty sure once your plant starts to flour is when it stinks up the house.

6. Depending on the strain, it can also smell during veg.

My suggestion to you is to wait until you move out on your own. Especially now that you posted your LP number. If your grow gets busted, your mom will be the one to take most of the punishment. (ie. Home seizure, etc.) Unless your mom knows about your grow, I would hold off until you can plant outside. and even then, I would not do it on her property.

BTW... That is a pimp ride. I personally prefer the '79. ;) Car Value = $500, Stereo Value = $2,000. Kids these days. ;)