general grow probs? help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by illadelphia, Jul 24, 2003.

1. hey im kinda new to growing what i have done to start the plants was line a file cabnet with tin foil, put a trash bag in it with 2 cpu fans from radioshack one in one out etc... once they start to get like a leaf i put them in, my first question is this too early, my second question when i put them outside i use 10-10-10 fert and potting soil and no pestacides shoudl i use pestasides because i dont like putting anything on the actual leaves because i plan on smokin them... why not and my 3rd question is that I have been starting the seeds in 2 plates sandwitched together with paper towels and then placeing them with tweezers about quarter to half inch in the ground dose this sound correct and do you have any suggestions on heat because im not sure if they are getting too much or little... thanks alot

2. there like 5 weeks old and about 2 or so foot tall i think there indica and there doing pretty niceley... still dose that sound right?