Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

General Delivery Ordering

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bellyjeans55, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Hey guys, so I'm trying to order a bong and an ashcatcher from grasscity, but I can't have it delivered to my dorm or home. I heard about USPS general delivery and i think that's how I'll order it, but I've got some questions.

1. Could I have a friend pick it up for me from the PO?

2. The legal age to buy from a headshop is 19 here. I'm 18. Would the post office people see the customs label, flip a shit, and not give me the package?

2. 1. You can only pick it up if you have an ID, so if you want your friend to pick it up you should have it shipped to his name.

2. They won't freak out, I know a few high school kids in my area that pick up orders at the post office and they don't look anywhere near the legal age.

3. You could always have it shipped to a friends house to cut out the whole point of goin to the post office, just find one of ur buddies who's cool with it. If i was ur close friend u could mail it to my house i wouldnt mind haha.

4. I had a grinder and scale shipped to my dorm. My friend had mushroom cultures shipped to him. My point is that the dorm won't search your packages.

5. The package they send you is discreet, I bought a heady glass bowl online once and it came in a nice brown box. The only sketchy thing on it was that it came from the netherlands so my dad was like what did you buy from the netherlands. If you get it shipped to a P.O. box they wont even look at the box, it could say Marijuana Smoking Device inside and they woulden't care.

Plus, "Tobacco" smoking pipes are 100 percent legal :p.

6. Don't worry about the customs label, its always so scribbled you can't even read it unless you already know what's inside.