gene simmons is a fucking idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealwithit, Nov 9, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFr0TYqEUY4&feature=feedu]Gene Simmons Calls For "Public Execution Of ALL Drug Dealers!" - YouTube[/ame]

2. Love moxnews. Gene Simmons was also loony anyway.

I just hate how biased fox and friends is :eek:

3. Oh man.
    That is hilarious.

4. He is such a jerk off.

5. I guess that's the sort of society he wants but it sure isn't the society that I want!
    Do I want my kid executed for committing a victimless transgression? Hell NO!!

6. Gene is about as stupid as Kiss is a shitty band.

7. When I was young, most my friends liked Kiss. I did not. When I was in my twenties, most my friends still liked Kiss. I did not. They also liked brit-pop, but that is another subject of abhoration. And now, most my friends still like Kiss. For some reason, that band have got some kind of iconic status despite its very apparant and very shallow artistic expression as nothing else but a means for buying Gene Simmons and friends swimming-pools with adjacant villas and helicopter landing strips. Genious one might say, but musically...

Never really understood it. It is so commercial, designed for commercial success even. One can say, Kiss was (with the possible exception of The Monkeys) the first boy-band.

And just as I don't give a rats ass what pop-figures got to say about anything, neither do I care what Gene Simmons have to say.

In a perfect world, real metalheads would shun Kiss and Gene Simmons. But so is not the case. Sad really.

\m/

8. holy shit he's dumb as bricks

9. Well yes. But he's just another artist opening his mouth on topics he have no clue on. It's like taking your political cues from say Ozzy Osbourne. Another idiot in the original sense. But at the very least, I can respect Ozzys' work with Black Sabbath and their musical legacy :)

10. Rock stars don't do drugs? Gene Simmons never did drugs? Can't watch the video yet, but wtf is wrong with gene simmons calling for such actions against drug dealers? Was he molested by a drug dealer? I mean, where did this attitude come from?

11. What a fucking clown

12. maybe drug dealers should call for the public execution of gene simmons? I bet they would be much more successful.

13. He thinks Rick Perry is going to win in 2012, that's all you need to know...

14. Just another nobody with a stupid opinion. Must have been a slow news day at Fox. Kiss sucks, Gene Simmons (not his real name) it's Chaim Weitz. In Hebrew his name means... "ASSHOLE"

15. Gene Simmons just wants to get rid of all the competition before he introduces his newest product...

Kiss Kush

If we can have Kiss coffins, we can have Kiss Kush :smoke:

16. He's the King Troll!

17. I wonder if he thinks Rick Perry is still gonna win 2012? :laughing:

18. I agree with him...Kill all rug dealers, They always charge too much for persian rugs.

Wait? That fucker said drug dealers? Go fuck yourself you clueless cunt! Drugs are the only thing that makes your shitty music tolerable. Drugged out musicians have made music far superior to the rancid dogshit you call music. Fuck you. Get drunk and drive into a large tree stump you spineless hypocrite. And did you see Rick Perry choke tonight? God hates you. Probably because you wear a cheesy mutant mix of a mullet and a jew fro. Kill yourself.

19. Wow... That was painful...