Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gender ratio among tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zippidee, Feb 16, 2009.

1. for my entire sophmore year i baught off of a girl. she had some realy good weed too.. and big boobies.

2. i know a bunch of chicks who smoke and smoke with them.
    its even you just can never be surprised about who smokes.

3. This is what I have found.

When I first started smoking my sophmore year of high school I smoked every single day and still I knew guys who smoked more than me (as in several times a day). Meanwhile, the girls I knew who smoked the most weed out of the girls only smoked during weekends, so it seems like alot more guys smoke weed which is kinda disappointing. It has evened out a bit more now.

4. #24 bommer09, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I know a lot of people who smoke weed, a lot of men and women.

However I would say that there are more guys who smoke weed than girls.

For one, the act of smoking itself, going back to when Europeans began smoking Tobacco was strictly a male thing. Women didn't smoke cigs until the 1920s, when they were advertised as a type of gender-liberation thing. Then more chicks started smoking cigs. Still, smoking is often seen as the provision of men. Whether it is weed or tobacco, there's nothing like kickin it with the guys and smoking. It's just a really cool bonding experience with your friends. I think that's why more guys than girls smoke, for the camaraderie involved. In fact, I would go so far to say that's one of the best things about smoking weed.

Edit: 420th post!!!! WOOOOOO

5. dumb.

6. Not to pick on this guy, there were multiple posts like this. Obviously everyone who smokes is going to be able to list girls that they know that smoke. The OP is just commenting on the ratio of male to female daily smokers, and most of his replies have been "oh, well i had a girl dealer, and i used to smoke with these stoner girls all the time, and..." Girls are obviously going to be toking. The female pothead is far from extinct. However I'd agree with the statement that there are more guys who are heavily into it than girls. But I'm still in high school :(

7. Yes, that's exactly what I meant, you basically read my mind!

Only one correction: I'm a girl too. :cool: