Gender Identity Politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HongKongPhooey, Jul 19, 2017.

1. you are correct, in theory. The issue here is that no one is really trying to stop being from doing whatever the fuck they want to do or be. Thats part of the american dream. The biggest issue is the dems playing this off like its a top priority for their party, which it shouldn't be. Also, trying to pass laws that affect the whole of the united states over the plight of 1 out of 5000 births seems pretty over reaching right? No one is saying that a person cant do what they want to do, but I don't think the government has ANY place making laws about it at all. total over reach! I'm one of the people who want LESS government involvement in my life, not more. Everything the government touches it fucks up, so why the hell would anyone want more government intervention? unless they were making some money off of said intervention.....
    then it always goes back to the money trail. Find out who's paying for it, and who would make money because of it. Thats the only reason people would really want the government involved.
    We have boys, who can't win track tourneys and wrestling tourneys, now abusing this shit and saying they identify as girls, so they can compete with the girls. Thats fucking horrible!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Exactly. If you want to do something with your body, that's you, but don't consider me a bigot if I don't want to go along with it. I just find it puzzling that the left has been pushing the whole "just because you're a man/woman doesn't mean you have to act and dress like a man/woman" but at the same time, it appears that the whole trans movement is turning that belief on its head by insisting that some people don't accept the gender identity they were born with.

It seems like people are taking something so simple and making it complicated so it can be another political issue that divides us.

Like I said before, if you wanna cut your dick off and consider yourself to be a woman, whatever. I don't care, but if you have a dick, you're not a woman, no matter what you or others may think. It's delusional. Before we know it, 2 + 2 is going to equal 5.

3. I think you confuse conservatism with religious ideology. On some issues, I'm a bit conservative (while still identifying as liberal) and I do not believe evolution to be a theory.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have a male weed plant that I'm gonna identify as a female.
    I hope my customers understand.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. If it doesn't get you high it's only because you're a bigot.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I'm gonna name if yellow dust kush and sell it to high school kids.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. "It's not pollen it's just crystals, trust me"

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. What a bigot thing to say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. upload_2017-7-22_4-42-59.png
    He was clearly not checking his privilege. Kindergarden Antifa should be along shortly.

• Like Like x 1
  11. upload_2017-7-22_4-51-21.png

I guess if you want to up your chances for a job with major companies these days, it would help to have a more unusual gender identity.

Curious, do straight black people and women count less now under current Affirmative Action, than the gay/trans/different gender identity ones?

Who gets the Affirmative Action benefit and hire, if its between a woman and a man who identifies as a woman?

12. I feel both the left and the right have over-blown this issue.

The left with the pronoun game, the right with the bathroom law..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I wish I could link the video I was just watching of Ben Shapiro taking about this. Maybe some kind soul can do it for me. Basically he says in so many words who cares what you want to call yourself, not my business and I don't give a damn but don't expect me to cater to your mental illness and sure as hell don't try to use the law to force it on me. I won't call a man a woman or vice versa even if they did have a body mutilation surgery any more than I would call a person a giraffe because they want to identify as one because it just isn't true and I won't play make believe with you to celebrate your mental illness.

• Like Like x 4
  14. The numbers are worse than you think on that. According to a poll done by pew in 2013 about 48 percent of republicans and 27 percent of democrats believe humans have always existed in their present form. While 67 percent of democrats and 43 percent of republicans believed we have evolved. Pretty scary numbers.

15. That's pretty scary.
    I know it's a "theory" but jeez.. It's pretty clear. Just look at human fossils.

Next thing they'll say is that the earth is round or some crazy shit.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I know religious conservatives are crazy but no way they'd ever say the earth was round. They would be trolling if they did.

17. He goes off on a couple topics but covers transgenderism as well.

• Like Like x 1
  18. That's the one. Thanks praetorian

• Like Like x 1
  19. What are you guys talking about the earth is most definitely flat. And the center of the universe. And everything is 6000 years old. And for some reason God sent his only son to die for our sins who came back to life for whatever reason and walks on water. This is all some pretty basic shit and if you don't believe it you're a terrible person who is going to burn in a terrible place for all eternity.

• Like Like x 2