gender and tips [pics]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by up in 5moke, Jun 18, 2011.

1. dont pay attention to background, i want to know its gender and tips for better grow, its almost 2 month old.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. That's a male and it looks like it has been releasing pollen already. Kill it (if you really want, you can save some pollen and store it in a fridge if you want to pollinate a female for seeds later) - then wipe down your grow area with water and wait ~2 weeks before starting anything again - by then the pollen shouldn't be viable, but you really want to clean as much of it up as possible anyways.

3. can i make hash from it already?

4. There's nothing there to make hash from, sorry. A male is only good for it's pollen - and that's only if you want it to pollinate a female for seeds/breeding.

5. It is possible to make hash from males

6. thats what i talk about, but how many i need to make it?

7. No idea, ive never made hash from a male plant myself, but there should tutorials floating around on google.

8. you need 100 male plants. and one female. throw away the male plants. make hash with the female. good luck

9. I wouldn't waste your time trying to make hash out of a male. You will be disappointed yet again.

FYI it takes about an ounce of good weed or trim to make a gram of bubble hash, and it's a lot of work too!

Those plants are to young to do anything with.

Cut them down, clean the room with soapy water. You might consider using a watered down bleach solution, 1 part bleach 3 parts water and spray the walls, floor, and anything that could have pollen on it. This will disinfect the room and repel bugs.

10. thanks.