Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gelatin for drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheCruz831, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Does gelatin a couple hours before a test actually help you pass it? And can you buy some just at an average liquor store, or at a dollar tree? Thanks

2. Why would you buy gelatin at a liquor store? :confused:

3. Ive heard of the ole certo trick.... don't know if it works.. It's one of those hood secrets.

4. Gelatin is in things like jello and I've heard something called sure gel which you can buy t grocery stores

5. Called Certo , idk if it works or not. My buddy said it worked for him but idk

6. You can use regular jello. Long as its not sugar free. Take two packages & eat em like you would a pixie stick. Drink 2-3 glasses of water as well.

Urinate twice. That third bladder full will test clean. The glucose masks the thc.

Worked for me i did it for 2 years for work. Go buy an at home test and try it if ya dont believe me

7. Nice. I'm so stoked I have a way to pass now. I think I'm just gonna stash a few boxes so Ill be ready whenever. Thanks guys

8. Does it work for opiate use too?

9. Old ass thread but it doesn't work for anything. I have custody of my kids because they're dumb ass mother thought certo would work.

Get off the dope bro

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. What if you snort it?

• Funny Funny x 1