Geithner Asked to Resign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Nov 20, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCts-riWzJQ]YouTube - Rep. Kevin Brady Texas asks Timothy Geithner to Resign![/ame]

Hahahaha.

2. Our representatives have been kicking some ass here in Texas, lately.

3. what a slimy little man

4. If I was President of the Federal Bank of NY, I wouldn't want to go into politics.

That's the kind of position where you've got it made, and you can still have a family and live in a mansion with lots of kids.

5. I don't think asking someone to resign qualifies as 'kicking their ass'.

6. They have a lot of guilt to work off.

JG

7. Timmy looked like he was about to blow his lid.

8. Dayyyum, Tim Geit got verbally smacked upside the head there by the representative from Texas.

I would call Timmy a "leech", but leeches actually have legitimate positive functions. Perhaps maybe he is more like a common tick or mosquito?

9. Geithner is that guy that makes you lose your mind and you try to attack him for being such a jackass. Even though you know you will spend a night in jail, its still worth it to try to land one punch upside his smug face.

10. unjustified hatred ftw

11. #11 TheDankery, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    Don't you think some hatred or dislike of T. Geit would be warranted ?

I mean, among this guy's many other problems, he pushed to make sure there would be little if any oversight of the billions of dollars in bailout money.

which lead to this, amongst other horrible things.

Timmy G sucks. There's no way around it.

Timothy G & pals "failed nearly every step of the way". Wow. You have to be trying to fail that hard.

12. Have you been living under a rock?

"He works for Obama, he must be a good guy. No need to think for myself, these people are all extremist racist!'

All the uber-ignorant apologists on here are getting annoying. I can't believe people are stupid enough to believe what Geithner says.

13. Nah, a leech is a better way to put it because him and Larry Summers did their part in sucking this whole ordeal into a drought... :confused:

Anyway, you do need to be fired when it comes to the point progressive liberals "boo" anytime someone mentions your name.

14. You're right, I should start having wildly unique opinions such as your view that Hitler is not to blame for WWII. That would add some color to my commentary.

15. Wait how or why did you bring Hitler into this?

16. But leeches have legitmate, positive medical uses; whereas everything Tim G. touches turns to crap.

[​IMG]

I bet those leeches could handle money better than Timmah.

17. Did I claim Hitler has anything to do with this? Of course not. aaronman attacked me for not having unique enough views, I simply responded with one of his rather idiosyncratic opinions.

I don't think changing the topic for a moment does any harm when there was no productivity to the discussion anyway. It's basically: "I hate Geithner", "Yeah me too I wish I could kill him".

18. No, you should just think for yourself. Instead of agreeing with every idea put out by the establishment.

My view is that Hitler is as much to blame for WW2 as is Britain and Poland. This isn't even a unique view, as Winston Churchill agreed with me.

Like someone else said, you should learn your history. Tool.

19. Only a shill would think congress standing up to the financial elite after a century of compliance is an insigficant occurance.

20. So, to step back for a minute..

Why is it that the hatred or dislike of Geitty Boy is not justified? He consistently fucks up everything that he is a part of. He can't even do his taxes correctly.