geek tokers

Discussion in 'General' started by BiOzZ, Sep 8, 2008.

1. hay wall im a geek toker ... no im not a nerd and yes there is a difference ... i suck ass at school
    any way i have been smoking pot seance 8th grade i maintain a 2.0 (good enough for me) and i work with electronics and software ... i thought my self c++ and i am quite good at it but my favorite thing to do is to make things i am best at transformer drivers (such as push pull and h bridge configs) i also make sstcs (solid state tesla coils youtube it) in my free time and sell them to buy ... u gussed it WEED:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    excuse my spelling im drunk

2. yea dude I could be called a geek, but would anyone think so NO because I'm not a nerd lol fuckin chillin and gettin drunk/high = the shit.

3. yah i hear you bro ... i dress like a dealer in school but i go home and geek out but if friends are over smoke pot and get wasted

4. lol nuthing to be ashamed off, computers are gonna fucking rule the world, whatdoyawannadoaboutit, i fucking love em, also ur just geeky in a way (well actually ur not geeky at all) but technically u just do geek stuff, well actually no, geek would be playing with star trek figures (or any other universe that u can escape into) at the age of like 21, and still if thats what u like but ur a nice guy, fuck it, i'd hang with you

5. how can u dress like a dealer?? haha wtf??

6. hahaha! I am curious as well :yummy:

7. i like star trek so automatically i am classified as geek

8. what ?!?! no ..... , who hasnt escaped into the deep eternities of start trek once !

9. i am another curious soul.
    i used to be nerdy, but now i actually go out.

10. my guess is that he dresses like a gankstar cuz drug dealers are usually black street thugs :rolleyes:

or maybe he wears white suits n shit

11. used to be kinda

was a gamer geek

not anymore

but i do pick up the N64 now and again

and maybe some duck hunt or super mario bros

12. I got two personalities.

On one hand I've made a few thousand dollars designing and coding websites.

On the other hand, I've always got homies to call up and chill, parties to go to, and beezys to fuck.

Two Personalities, one comes out on Weekdays from 2:00-8:00 pm, the other comes out on weekends and after 8:00.

Nothing wrong with going geek sometimes, as long as you can act different around people...

13. i dress like a dealer because i want people to ask if i have weed ... ill end it there if you get my hint

14. same here man but sometimes i like to mix the to and geek out stoned as shit ... also you should of seen my old grow setup ... all u gota do is plat the seeds and afew months later rip the plants out ... completely self relient it was awesome ... but i stopped growing and sold my gear

15. same here man
    can fix computers, know how to install hardware, mod it, and so on
    know little of c++
    noob hacker
    got honor roll in 7th grade
    avg gpa- 3.2
    3-d modeler, concept artist

and well my other side is chill,
    the most chill guy u'll ever met :cool::smoke: :p