Gears of war: still the best

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Sublime nugs, Feb 24, 2008.

1. This IMO is still the best game out for a console, does anyone else still play this?
    I would love to play with some people from here
    All the new games that have come out just fail to compare IMO.

CUSTOM ROOR is my GT, add me and say that ur from Gc so i know..

Josh

2. Maybe not the best, but it is a hella good game. I've never really been one for Halo, so this has usually been my game of choice. You seen the teaser for GoW 2? Can't wait for that shit to come out! My GT is Hydropon1c if anyone ever wants to say what up and get cut by my chainsaw!:D

3. finally someone else who plays this. none of my friends play this nemore my gamertag is youngworm86 add me n well pwn

4. GOW was pretty sweet although I never beat the final boss, I think COD:4 is better, but ill definitely get GOW:2 when it comes out.

5. GOW is not about the single player campaign, its really all about the online play, if you dont have xbl, then i would not reccomend this game... or any game that has online play for that matter

6. Dude im the nicest at this game hit me up to get rocked lol na but gamertag is GnR DutchMast3r. And yea it is the best game ever for 360.

7. i'm gonna add you fools and play some gow this weekend it has been a while. i rape with pistol

8. lol i bet youre the player that runs around with his pistol out the whole time just pistol whipping people down jk. Hell yeah the title says it all. I love GOW. It definitely is one of the best games on 360 right now. That is, until GOW2 comes out. NOVEMBER 2008!!

360 & 420 in harmony :smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. My tag is jaredbeast and i'm on gears every single day so hit me up.

10. ohhhh snap. nice resurrection and i'll see you there jared, the wrath of your shotgun will not fuck with the pistol, that i assure you