Gears of War 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by F. Fontaine, Jul 17, 2011.

1. I can say I'm honestly excited for this game.

Who else is with me?

2. Oh yes! I cannot wait for this!! I bought my 360 about a month before the first Gears came out. It was hyped so much that I decided I'd buy it. I got some sports games and then Gears when it came out. After playing it I was hooked. I never played the single player but used to play online all the time!

Recently I started playing GOW2 again and it's a lot of fun too. I cannot wait for GOW3. Such a great game, I used to go on with my friends and play all the time.

3. #5 Cold Beahs, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    why would you waste a 20 dollar giftcard when its 5 dollars more at newegg. thats fuckin stupid. pay the extra 5 bucks and save 15 dollars in the future.

a total combined savings of 35 bucks

oh and gears of war sucks now. long live gears 1

[​IMG]

4. This game is the only reason that I am resubscribing to live when it drops in september to just solely play it.

5. im stoked but i probably wont have money to buy it

unless gamestop hires me, that'd be nice

at this rate i wont have money for any games this fall

ill fucking rob someone to get diablo 3 though.. rofl

6. I have it preordered on Amazon. Horde 2.0 looks amazing!

7. I love MP but the bugs, glitches makes it unplayable. They promised that they'll fix it. never fix it. I doubt that they'll fix the 3rd one as well. Also, they hardly do updates which is a joke.

Epic, why do you suck badly?

8. It is pretty awesome. I played the multiplayer beta, and got my hand's on a dev release (Glory's of having JTAG'd xbox) :D Of coarse nothing compared to what the final release will be like,,, Cant wait!

9. beta was great, was way closer to gears 1 awesomeness

no lame bugs either

10. There were 7 Title Updates for gears 2...
    :confused:

11. #13 Grizmoblust, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    That's nothing compare to PC updates.

I play games that gets bi weekly updates. Consoles can't even do that. Oh and they still have a problem with bullshit shotgun kills. I mean, I shotgun that guy to death and he didn;t die but he killed me with his shotgun and his aim was way off. This is what I'm talking about, it's bullshit.

12. I can't wait for this! And not long at all :D
    We should get a gc party together on xbox live, add me.

H1tMaN HaRvEy

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFtTxz_YcEk]Gears of War 3: Horde 2.0: Five Against All - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBpGowjZf4]Gears of War 3 Horde 2.0 Briefing Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

14. I think Cole train could totally take the berserker on in a bare knuckle brawl.

im so excited for this game

i got all the unlocks in beta

ima be rollin thru people with cole train in his football uni helmet and all

although if carmines bro is playable that was my favorite character for multiplayer

15. Did you play the beta?

16. yah the beta was pretty bad ass.

17. Why should I?

I'm not going bother testing their terrible products. First one was terrible on MP as well as the second one.

You know the rule, fool me once, fool me twice, you're out.

18. rooooooooooooooooooflllllllllllllll

2nd game was bad

1st was awesome

3rd will be badass