GD's Second Trip Down Organics Road!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by GD1966, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Welcome to my grow journal! I previously posted a question a couple of months ago that turned into a "sorta" grow journal, but this one will be more informative.
    My last grow of Lemon Skunk, Cotton Candy, Pineapple Express, auto Kush, and auto Cheese turned out great.
    But this grow will be even better!
    This grow is SLEASTACK X, White Skunk, Sweet Cheese, auto Bomb, and Northern Lights auto.
    My soil is an organic mix recommended by Jerry, my Organic Guru. It has cooked for nearly 2 and a half months, so it's more than ready.
    I use a 400 watt MH HPS and a fluorescent hood that contains 456 true watts. I will use the same manure tea and botanical tea I did last time, but only if their needed.
    Organics has changed the way I look at cannabis growing. It really is the only way for me now. It's so easy and the end result blows anything I have previously grown away. The ease of growth, the superior taste, and not having to buy $500-$600 worth of "stuff" just to get through this or that growth phase was the clincher for me!
    I have already germed and planted my regular seeds (SLEASTACK & WHITE SKUNK) and will veg them on 18/6. In about a week when my auto seeds arrive, I will germ and plant them, keeping the light on 18 off 6.
    I will keep this journal updated with pictures. Your welcome to come along for the ride!

2. Welcome back buddy. It's exciting isn't it?! :) I'm very glad to hear that all is going well.

J

3. Here's a picture of one of my White Skunk seedlings. Looks to me like they are coming along fine. I can't wait to see these beauties in full bloom!

image-3856086301.jpg

4. Best of luck to you!

Just curious, why didn't you start this in the Grow Journal section?

5. [quote name='"jerry111165"']Welcome back buddy. It's exciting isn't it?! :) I'm very glad to hear that all is going well.

J[/quote]

Hey thanks Jerry! I enjoyed my first organic grow so much I started my second!

6. It may be a few days before I post again. Found out some bad medical news about my wife today.

7. [quote name='"GD1966"']It may be a few days before I post again. Found out some bad medical news about my wife today.[/quote]

I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope all is well. atleast all the organic meds she smokes will be so much better for her then those nasty chemicals.

8. My auto seeds came in today. I think I'll head out to the grow house and start them germimg later today.

9. Just got my first order. It was a very smooth process.

10. Kellypinto, I always order from Herbies Seeds and I've done it 6 or 7 times! Never had a problem either!

11. Probably gonna put my autos in soil today. Each one already has a nice little tap root coming along. I listed the wrong strains previously. They are Super Hash, Auto Skunk Mass, and Northern Lights Auto.

12. GD sorry to hear about your wife. It looks like you'll have the real medicine soon with those auto's

13. [quote name='"hope2toke"']GD sorry to hear about your wife. It looks like you'll have the real medicine soon with those auto's[/quote]

I'm currently making some RICK SIMPSON OIL and intend on starting her on it asap! We have decided against any more chemo or radiation. My State, TEXAS, is a non MMJ state so I could go to jail for trying to save her life!

14. Here's a pic of my WHITE SKUNK. Day #8 from germination. This new soil mix I'm using seems to be good stuff.

image-2554722877.jpg

15. #15 GD1966, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    Just checked my babies and my SUPER HASH has sprouted! Super Hash is supposed to be a strain that has an over abundance of trichomes! Can't wait to see it in full bloom!! Most everybody has seen a sprouting seedling, so I'll post pics when there is something to see!

16. Three Auto Northern Lights, three Auto Skunk Mass, and one more Super Hash Auto all poked their head out of the soil. I really love not having to worry about this "nute" and that "booster"! WATER and LITFA!

17. Here's a pic of White Skunk (front) and Sleastack (back).

image-4091866365.jpg

18. Plants seem to be coming along fine! Nice and green and full! Before I started ORGANICS I would gave already been worrying about "NUTES" and "DEFICIENCIES"! It's so nice to be able to sit back and enjoy my grow!

image-779402988.jpg

19. Here's a pic of my SUPER HASH AUTO! can't wait to smoke this!

image-2378241222.jpg

20. Well my wife has been taking "Rick Simpson Oil" (Cannabis Oil) for