GDPkushKILLer's 1st grow W/ pics

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GDPkushKILLer, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Maybe older seeds high hopes anyway for ya!!!:D

2. what do you mean old seeds?

Im gonna check out your grows :wave:

thanks for checkin mine out man :smoke:

3. you said the seeds were dark and well by my research i've heard the darker they are the older they are but i dunno...:p

and go ahead my grows are ok haha:eek::smoke:

4. #84 GDPkushKILLer, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    Got my pH meter in the mail today, gonna calibrate and test, will post results later:hello:

RO water: 6.8
    RO water + Ferts : 5-6 depending on the amount added...
    Tap :7.8

shit.

Should I use RO + ferts and add tap to balance?
    or just you guys think tap + ferts to bring it down some?

5. out of those pics the second one may be a male.

also, if you want to adjust the ph you can get some ph up and ph down.

6. uhOh my run off pH is still running acidic, 5.0 now.

need to do another flush.

7. nice man, bout to do my first grow here soon. hope these babies turn out good for ya, im building a cabinet like you got, just a little bigger.

8. pulling too plants out today

I thought pistils would be there by now, or at least pistils starting to develop but it just looks like 3 balls :rolleyes:

5 are confirmed female

4 still up in the air, hopefully another day or too till I know.

I'll put some pictures so you guys can see, gotta grub now though

9. four plants still will yield nicely with the scrog going,

or even just let them grow flower the way they are

10. Definitely keep scroging the shit out of it

at least thats my vote

11. How long do I have on a suspected male before the seed pods explode their load?

12. They're not seed pods on males but flowers with pollen. I read that once they are formed it can happen fast. Mine was pretty well formed b4 I pulled it. I was worried the whole time. Only put off the inevidable

13. So I decided to give the two suspect males another day, all I kept seing was a cluster of balls, no pistils or anything, pulled them out today, watered today to, runoff is still alittle acidic, one more flush and I'll start feeding flower nutes.

The count now is

5 confirmed female
    2 little ones still unknown

7/11 females :hello: Pretty good from considering sort of unknown seeds

I'll put pics up tomorrow or something of the scog and the ladies

Getting rid of those four really saved me some space. Started to get worried I'd run out of room!

14. So my gf's mom went 5150, shes bipolar ripped apart my gf's room claimed "her" plants back and stuck them outside. It seriously looks like a tornado or a gang ransacked the house, our clothes were on the roof and shit...it was pretty bad :(

Thinking about going back to the house (were in a hotel now till the restraining order kicks in and we can go back) and stealing the plants back and letting my friends dad care for them or going in the backyard and snapping all of them.

No fucking way is she smoking my hard work

fml.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk

15. damnnn... thats some bullshit bro

16. I know man....we were supposed to split what I grow 50 50 cause shes the one that has her med card.

17. you need to steal them back, before they die.. was the grow in your gf's moms house?

18. yeah sherrifs served the move out notice whatever to her, were back in the house now, looks like a tornado blew through... my whole cabinet and everything got dismantled so im asking one of my friends dads to take care of the remaining time cause I have no way to light them now.:(

I plan on getting my med card and growing again in a few months once everything is settled down.

19. damn hopefully they turn out alright, man id be so fuckin frustrated..

20. Nice box brah. What are the dimensions?