GDPkushKILLer's 1st grow W/ pics

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GDPkushKILLer, Oct 4, 2010.

1. NEW picturess w000t!! This is after about 3 days of lst on a few of the trees...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

you think the bottom leaves are wilted like that cause they're not getting enough light?(see below)
    [​IMG]

Heres the 2 with discoloration.. (see below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ceck out the new stem growth!
    [​IMG]

2. shes beautiful :)

3. Why thank you :]

4. great start man.

just remember to keep air circulating

5. we have a good ventilation system, I think there's pictures of it in here

6. Noticing some more growth...the plants look beast!:hello:

couple of light burns from cfls sagging on their mounts, nothing serious though:)

I'm going to try and do a video of the goings on, maybe go to the hydro store and start getting some fox farms nutes.

I may want to take my lst 1 more step and top a few of them, think I should do it being my first operation?

thanks for stopping by, I'll try to have either pics or a video up.

7. This new easy vape is the shit son! 60 bucks in Venice a long with my other new bong for 160
    [​IMG]

onto the lil ladies

They've responded well to the lst...Thinking maybe I top the 2 strongest looking plants and see how that goes on Friday. Any advice or suggestions are welcome :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. lookin good man, they are staying nice and short/bushy.. for some reason i love looking at cfl grows lol it blows my mind what can be grown off such low light intensity

9. Agreed lol I'm growing with CFLs and everytime I open my dresser i'm in awe

Plants look great short bushy looks like you are gonna have a lot of branches on your hands :D

10. Thanks! any tips on topping?

11. I'd check out the plant training area they have a great topping guide that I'd recommend. I haven't topped enough to be handing out tips lol

12. Got my new light....damn it sure makes things hot, have to run with the space door open and a fan blowing in.

I'll have to work out some better cooling options

13. Before i give any tips on topping What light did you get?? If your still under cfls I would recommend lst method like you have goin on. After topping Under cfls the time it takes for the plant to rejuvenate and start new growth will make you pull your hair out haha.
    But for topping it all depends on how you want the plants to grow. I like to wait until they are about 6-8 inches tall with at least they're 4th leaf set.
    After a quick google search i found this, not exactly how I do it but its as good as any

Fimming and Topping of marijuana seeds plants or cannabis clones

14. I have a metal halide now :]

and thanks for the link :] I'll check that out.

I'll have pictures up in a few days when their bigger.

15. Congrats on the MH!

I know you know this already, but I'm going to say it for the other folks that are reading this: Start the light at a distance and gradually move it closer to the plants as the days go by. They're still a little young and you don't want to light burn them.

16. ok, yeah I'll take some pictures soon! I put my hands over the tops and their not too hot...

17. :D Their getting biiggeer

18. Ill sub to this, your first grow and this shit is really good.. the home made cab rocks.. nice & tall and well built, you getting 400w hps for flowering or UFOs? they look great at the moment "the babies" they will get big fast fo show.. i'm growing Vanilla Kush just the 1 aha keep it up bro:bongin:

19. NEW PICTURES:D

Just topped/fimmed 3 of them
    Looks like everythings humming along now, they're growing a lot, A LOT, faster with the HID:eek:

Need Nutes asap, thinking about forcing flower at the end of the month... what do you guys think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Nice Topping & Fimming work!!:hello: