GDP Veg stage, need help identifing deficiencies

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by puredreamz, Jul 20, 2017.

1. one plant seems like magnesium to me easy fix epsom salt, the other is throwing me off not sure

Attached Files:

2. Start by listing nutes/feeding schedule and add more info

Then move your fan because wind burn won't help anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fox farm, wait til soil is dry 1 feeding then next time soil is dry water.

I dont think its wind burn cause its just the one plant theres 4 in there

4. I bet you need to beef up om your nutes...idk dont do anything till someone else chimes in at least..

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks for trying to help

6. What nutrients are you using? How strong are you mixing it and whats your feeding scedual?

7. What have you mixed your feed at?how strong.also how old exactley is you plant.looks like it could be potassium or calcium..i was getting some spotting like that.i beefed up my nutes to the next level on the bottle and it seems to have stoppes spreading..potassium can be absorbed with any nutrient that has potassium in it..i also have started feeding twice a week.so far no nute burn.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So far just following instructions grow big 3 tsp per gallon.

9. 7th week veg going into 8th or 9th then gonna start flowering

10. What is the ratio on it? There should be a number thats like this "a-b-a " my plants are half the size of yours and i am putting 2 or 3 oz in a gallon..which is alot more than 2 teaspoons..i will repost with the exact amount i am using.i just need to check my bottle again when im at home.

11. Also i plan to add magnesium to my plants with epsom salt sprayed on the leaves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Fox farm grow big 6-4-4. Already did the foliar epsom salt spray to mine ill check it out tonight see if theres a difference

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well you should know that the damaged leaves may not recover. But the problem will cease to spread if you have alliviated it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Im not even sure what the deficiency is the first one i know is magnesium the other yellow with burn tips not sure

• Like Like x 1
  15. Actually you might try lightening up on your nute first.by about 1tsp or even 1.5 tsp..see how tgat does first...and a regular mag feed i think couldnt really hurt as long as you dont over do it...?

16. Ive been doing the same for 4 plants this one is the only issue

17. How its going from light to dark green, from the inside of the leaf to the outsside. It almost lools like its low on nitrogen man.

18. So lets say its nitrogen whats the best way to correct ? Its getting nitrogen from nutrients for sure