GDP/Purple Color Help...

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by nitty917, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Trying to get that purple color, hear that cold temps at night help it out,
    was told towards the end near flush is where it counts. Its been cold 60s at night, AC blowing. No color yet, on week 8. Hydro flood system,
    I here flushing them out with corrected PHed water and end will help them turn also. Using GH Nutes and Overdrive right now finishing up. Should I flush them now?

2. I grew a couple of GDP's in my last crop....

If I remember correctly the fan leaves started turning darker sometime during the second month and the top parts of the buds after maybe week 8.......

I let mine go nearly 10 weeks before harvest and some of it was purple but most of it was greenish in color.......maybe it could have gone even a little longer as my trics were just cloudy....I had to leave for over a week so a later harvest was not an option.....

3. cool thanks, maybe ill wait like you did. go 10weeks

4. If you dont have the "True" cut of GDP it wont turn purple. Most GDP is green and its hard to get the real purple cut. If its week 8 and you arent seeing color then i dont think it will. Sorry.

5. yup looks like I got a set of shitty babies from the start...
    you know any good clones around our area?

6. legally? or illegaly?

7. i got a Medicann card.

8. grassroots in SF

they have some nice clones, im actually looking for a GDP clone right now, can find one