Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GDP or Girl Scout Cookies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GDP Master, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Well I was planning on buying 4 grams, My dealer has GDP and Girl Scout Cookies, but which one is the better grade? Which one gives you the best time?(;

2. get 2 grams of each

Nice thinking (;

But just curious, what really gets you fucked up more? GDP or Girl Scouts?

4. Girl Scout Cookies fuck you up in a very special way. I've smoked large amounts and there was zero anxiety, just pure bliss. It's a very well rounded strain and strong as hell.

5. Girl scout cookie man had some last week shits killer

6. If I'm not too late, GSC. Not even a contest.

7. i just picked up 3 ozs of girlscout cookies. nice smell kind of coffee like sort off. Good taste and it gets you blazed if it is grown correctly & the nug structure is amazing  :smoke:  fat ass nugs. 

8. Should I just get all GSC or Mix it like 2 grams of GDP and GSC?

9. Personally i would get both.  Having variety is awesome but if I had to choose I would say GSC.

i think GDP is way stonier than GSC..

GSC looks and smells nice but pretty underwhelming and overhyped in the high department imo..

11. Cookies hands down

12. 2 grams of each, so you can decide what you like more

13. The gsc ive had was stronger than GDP, but I found GDP to be a smoother smoke. Just my personal prefrence however.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Cookies

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum