GDP from Grand daddy Purp Genetics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mpress, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Hey All,

Trying to find a seed bank that has GDP FEM from ken estes own gran daddy purp genetics. Preferably a USA based bank if possible. 207 used to have them but now consistently says more coming soon?? ILGM has GDP but no condo if it GDP genetics brand or their own. Seedsman appears to have them but my last few shipments from them to the USA took well over a month, and they still have not addressed emails i sent to them regarding low germination rate on one or two strains i got from them... So would prefer to try and stay domestic..... Thanks all ... stay safe and enjoy the extra time with your girls ....
    mp

2. I looked for kens GDP for a long time , and I will point out a few things . When there's demand and low supply your open to scammers , few places that did claim to have it had very little history , high prices and just seemed out right sketchy. Seems the more reputable seed banks would have it if it was out there and available . Eventually I ended up ordering them from ILGM and im growing it in my tent now so it will be a bit before im done , other thing is ive never had kens GDP so ive got nothing to compare it to but it's growing well so far

3. Always nice to hear from other GDP lovers... ILGM is their own version, I've grown a few, but never ILGM, i liked Blimburn's but had a low germination only 60%, and finished product was above average... i have grown GDP's GDP and it is a better genetic so now going forward ill stay with it. Just prefer to find a USA bank for faster shipping or ill order from seedsman, and move gdp to my next grow.... love to hear how the ILGm gdp turns out...

• Like Like x 1