Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gdp all day

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hash Bean, May 22, 2010.

1. This is old but half pound of some outdoor nugg
    [​IMG]

2. Good work cordor. Time for you to enjoy.

3. straight up shwag man...$100/oz around here

4. Damn Cordor +rep to u just bc these haters are sweatin ur shit so hard.

5. [​IMG]
    Get this troll OUTTA here

6. Haha thank you :wave:

7. why is it brown?

8. That GDP looks amazing. Rep+

9. It appears brown because it wasn't that great a photo to begin with. He was probably just trying to show the amount, not the quality. He said it was outdoor grown. All i get is outdoor grown buds from cali. They usually have a more earthy tone to them but still have that exotic smell and taste. Its defintally good bud shown in that picture, i mean just look at the shape of the buds. If you have never had good outdoor buds then you are really missing out because they run a lil cheaper (at least out in cali) but are still really good.

10. ya $2000 for a hp of some dank is reasonable

11. never pay over 1400 for a hp

12. nice pickup. dont worry about the haters, half lbs out where i live are 2000 if you get them consistantly. if not you could be looking at up to 2500 for chronic

13. nice pickup gdp always tastes so good.

14. those pictures dont do this dank any justice.

15. Where are you in Calli?

16. Yeah that's a good deal, a hp of kush would cost me 600 more but never buy that much

It is hydro or soil? I'm guessing indoor cause I saw the small nugs but will look again

17. rofl QP for me is always like 850-1200 depending on stuff. anyone can say they get "kush" for 600 a HP

18. i think he meant a hp of kush would be 600 more dollars than the hp of gdp, meaning he would pay 2600 for a hp of kush, maybe your just a little stoned? :smoke:

19. Yep. 2600. I think 2000 is great esp if its well dried/cured. Straight from the grower here in upstate ny it was like low 4s not too long ago for haze and maybe high 4s for sour now its probably cheaper. Gdp is not my fav although I had some really good that my car salesman gave me for free. On the ziplock he had it said granddadpup. I gave him this bomb haze I got in inwood and tried to get a number to get it on the reg but he wouldn't give it up. He can get chemdawg ect in ny but he said he customer gives it to him for free. He has customers that take him on vacation(used to sell ferraris)and one who gave him a ducati monster. Idk if he is bi or just a supersalesman. Lol. I even thought of/offered to sending him hookers to get the number but still no luck. I went to bars in the city I'm sure I could get a sick connect from a bartender or something but I think a lot of the delivery services you need 3 people to vouch for you and they deliver to your job or apt. So that sucks. I want to try headband since it seems like everybody says its bomb so. Try some headband op.

20. I am so fucking jealous right now