Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gdp all day

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hash Bean, May 22, 2010.

1. #1 Hash Bean, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    :mad:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HalfPound ay, god I needa move out to calli

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks good. Can't really see the piicks that well cuz I'm on my phone. But I love GDP. Some has been comming around the area latly.

3. You grow that? Nice man. +rep

4. thought there would be more purps
    but overall super dank..........maybe they had temps too high for the color change

5. Ya it was indoor

6. nice pick up, how much it run you if mind askin same stuff goin round my area just curious brotha

7. Am I the only one wishing I could scrape a razor across that table and smoke the kief?

8. Mmmm gotta love some GDP...even tho most of it i find at the dispensaries, isnt purple.... hahahahha indoor makes that an issue sometimes, still dank as fuck

9. Nice pick up man. Enjoy all of that:yummy:

10. I want to scrape my hand over the table and smoke the buds. those look dank

11. 2000$ for the hp

12. Looks really nice man, can i ask what it smells like, tastes like? i just got some dank ass purple stuff and im trying to figure out what strain. looks very similar to what u have there.

My stuff smells like a sweetness mixed with an earthy aroma.

13. i get pounds for 3000

14. Here's you metal.

15. want a cookie?

16. funny lol
    everyone knows its all about ur hookup and the area of the country

17. hey bro, come to houston. ps:bring ur weed

18. hahaha it's nice having fire bud in rhode island, hard to find