Gday from sunny Australia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ozblazer89, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Hello everybody, glad to have finally signed up and looking foward to some awesome chats and meeting you all. I'm a 22y/o sports science/physical education student from Western Australia who loves nothing more than a joint in my down time. Was a fairly heavy smoker in my senior year at High School but the busy adult life has made the occasional sessions(2-3 times a week) all the more special. I find the stereotype for pot smokers to be untrue and believe the majority of us are hard working, deep thinking individuals(the most out-there and interesting conversations strangely enough, happen after a toke :smoking: )

My interests away from work and study include camping, keeping in tip-top physical shape, snorkelling(for crabs), golf and basketball(always w/joints of course :smoke: ), playing Australia Rules Football and downing frothies with my mates and just generally having a good time.

I look foward to getting connected with you all and seeing different stoner perspectives from the far reaches of the globe....

Ozblazer89 :gc_rocks:

2. Welcome to GC from a fellow aussie.

You will enjoy it here alot of great information and people to talk to when straight or blazed.