GC what should I spend it on?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Save it... you'll thank yourself later.

2. #22 africantapwater, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
    Ok so for serious now, since it is free money.

$8,000...

You would be doing yourself a favor if you invested a large portion of that money. Pretend you never received it, because you can obviously do without it. I can't give you any well informed suggestions on where to invest, but China and India are good places to look. You'll have to thoroughly research this one but I think you'll find something worthwhile.

Obviously, I'd put some money aside for herb and maybe some new glass as a celebration. Give yourself a break on this months groceries and gas and what have you.

Then I'd take $500 (at least) and give it away. The specifics don't matter but the idea I had in mind was putting $100 each into 5 envelopes and sliding those envelopes under 5 different apartment doors or something... you can figure it out. But, you got free money, why be a greedy bastard and hoard it all? There might be other people out there desperately in need of a small break, you'll never know how much it could help them out.

Disclaimer: Can't really guarantee that I'd do this if I were in your position because nobody has ever given me eight grand for nothing.

3. ^^ fuck that. buy cocaine

4. Get a camper and travel the country when you're not in school.

5. I agree with one of the above posts, cause it's what I would do.

I would buy a NICE roor and like a quarter of some dank. Save the rest - put to a good use (other than weed).

6. $8,000? That's a new pair of shoes!

Or a big, tricked-out nametag

7. Does the curious-yet-reluctant young man come with it? It looks like he's got a gentle stroke

8. Thats me, and I charge by the day. PM if your cup of tea.

9. Take a little bit and go to Jamaica buy a lot of weed
    Jamaica trips aren't that expensive and weed is dirt cheap

then put the rest in high interest savings account like a Roth or maybe get some stocks

:D

10. #31 alexgoalex, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
    ahjhhahaaha. shit cracked me up!

edit:

definitely do this:

and definitely definitely do this:

11. Ok, here is exactly what I would do.

First go buy a nice, nice ass bong or vape or whatever.

Then go buy a back of dank to hold you over for a bit.

Then invest in a grow op, like all stacked out. Get all the info you can and even consult the GC for advice.

And you should be left with still more than enough to start investing and saving money.

12. Throw it in savings and try to watch it grow, if not, invest it.

You can start any business and start saving receipts for tax deductions.

13. Run it all through a paper shredder and tell people it's that shredded cash you can get at the U.S. Mint gift shop

14. "That's what she said"

[​IMG]

15. Hahah i've said that/heard that one too many times tonight

16. I've gotten some weird advice in this thread lol

Umm still no definite plans on what to do with it currently here are some options I was considering(in no specific order);

1. Trip to Amsterdam
    2. Trip out to Cali
    3. Getting a new guitar amp setup
    4. Xbox 360 + games
    5. Like 5 Cartons of Kools
    6. New TV
    7. A new suit(I love a good suit)
    8. A pound of high mids(run me about 600$)
    9. A QP or more of some good ass shit

Got more ideas people?