GC What Is Your Opinion On Tim Tebow?!?!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LowEyesBigSmile, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Tebow is so overrated and his "tebowing" is annoying

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYSRiz52exk]Tosh.0: Tebowing (Comedy Central) - YouTube[/ame]

2. #82 angusbeef, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    Peyton Manning made that team.

Just like Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers make theirs.

Saints have no defense, packers have no defense(last year was a statistical anomaly), colts have no defense, new england has no defense.

The quarterback is the most important position on the field. None of the mentioned teams really have a running game...yet have been/are consistently at the top of the NFL.

If you really wanna chalk it up..

Kurt Warner and the rams? Aikman and the cowboys? I wanna say Eli and the giants but they had a pretty good D.

Anyway, to recent history..

Why didn't the falcons beat the saints last monday? The falcons have the best position players in football... come on, someone argue?

1. Roddy White
    2. Julio Jones
    3. Tony Gonzales
    4. Micheal Turner

It really, doesn't get much better than that. This is one instance the position players make the QB look good..haha

What was the difference?

Matt Ryan vs Drew Brees.

Peace.

3. Throwing the ball is overpowered. Some plays are near indefendable.
    Especially some of the quicker dump off plays.

4. It isn't all about the QB. The eagles blew so many games because of their kicker and defense

5. #85 Perpetual Burn, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    Because the Saints offense is borderline invincible. They just execute to perfection all day.

You mean on one team or you think those are the four best players at their position?

I assume you mean on one team...

Vikings put up a fight...
    AP
    Harvin
    Jenkins
    Schiancoe

Jets
    LT
    Holmes
    Burress
    Keller

Pats
    Lawfirm
    Ocho Cinco
    Welker
    Gronkowski

Raiders
    Run DMC
    Jacoby Ford
    Heyward-Bey
    Kevin Boss

But I think you're right... ATL's got skills.

One of them plays like Jesus. The other one plays like Matt Ryan. :p

6. I think the back-shoulder pass is ruining the game. :laughing:

There's no way to defend it... it should be illegal... at least for Brees. ;)

7. I live in ATL so Falcons are my team behind the Steelers. And they are still to improve, Matt Ryan and company are still on the incline. I wouldn't expect them to beat elite teams quite yet.

8. oh shit

last chance in 2011 to say FUCK TEBOW!

9. Tebow still sucks in 2012. It's been confirmed.

10. Tebow: Still a terrible QB in 2012

11. You wanna talk about power players on a team who can't fucking win?

Eagles

DeSean Jackson
    Jeremy Maclin
    Shady McCoy
    Nnamndi Asomugha
    DRC
    Asante Samuel

I don't think Vick count this year because he played like shit

12. lol 7 to 3. Tebows getting Tebowned.

13. lmao, you gonna blame Nnamdi for being forced to play out of position because your coach hired an offensive line coach to be the defensive coordinator in Philly? ahahahha

14. #94 Thenewgrower42, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    All I can say is Tim tebow is the most overrated an in all of sports history. His rookie year he was crap then next year he did so bad he moved down to 3rd string. Buuut one close win against so sorry ass defensive team=ATM every team in the league, he is the best qb since Jon elway. Tell me why every week he is the only qb to not throw for at least 100 yards example: week 16 ever qb throws for 16+ completions and 175+ passing yards, poor magical tebow stats:6/22 for 60 yards 6 carries for 16 yds plus a fumble. He would be cut from the broncos within 3 years when they find a good qb in the future drafts. Then start his new Carrer as head custodian at a small high school getting pumped and yelling about cleaning up some spilt milk.

15. ^ Nice rant. People get so worked up over Tebow, it's straight comical.

Yes I'm sure he will end up being a custodian after his failed NFL experience, the guy has absolutely no future.

16. Did you read any of the posts before? I was naming high caliber players that the eagles have, yet they still do not win.

I know they need a LB but I'd much rather have them draft a top 5 prospect QB. Or if the browns get RG3 or Landry Jones they could give them Vick, Dion Lewis or Ronnie Brown, and like a 3rd round pick or something.

That's what I would do. They won't win a superbowl with Vick

17. IDK, it was either last year or early this year Vick was playing pretty damn well. He can make passes.

18. Not this year at all lol. Last year he was dirty because he had to prove a point.

This year, he is shit.

19. Without Vick you would have Donovan (out of the league), Kolb (sucks) or VY (couldn't even beat a 4-win Seahawks team) as the starter.

20. someone throw andy reid a cheeseburger

mans probably hyperventilating