GC What Is Your Opinion On Tim Tebow?!?!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LowEyesBigSmile, Dec 8, 2011.

1. he got sacked because he ran 29 yards in the wrong direction. qb fail

2. I guess its a good thing the whole season isn't over :rolleyes:

3. #63 angusbeef, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    On the last play of the game down more than one score... come on retard.

--name calling is not allowed here--

4. doesn't matter dude. you play the game, you play the WHOLE game. not just give up an almost 30 yard sac because "eh...we aren't gonna win this right":rolleyes:

5. Don't you think if he'd have given up it would have been a typical 8 yard loss?

Did you not see the game, let alone a highlight, either?

6. i watched the game, and really i think any qb would take the 8 yard loss rather than run the wrong way with the pats defense breathing down his neck.

7. Tim Tebow didn't because he doesn't quit.

Good bye now and god bless you :)

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ6vat1DIRI]SNL: Tim Tebow Skit - YouTube[/ame]

9. Was breaking up some really good nugs and it made me think of you guys lol

PA050085.jpg

10. TIM TEBOW IS DA SAVIOR!!!!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneone

11. my opinion is his success is premature. Has a very strong defense and i dont think opposing defenses quite know how to prepare for him just yet. I think its a slow decline from here on out for him. Just my take. One thing is though he has been a winner where ever he's gone. That's a big upside so I can't just count him out yet.

12. [quote name='"LostOnThaMoon"'] One thing is though he has been a winner where ever he's gone.[/quote]

except in Denver against the patriots! aw yea!

sorry, serious pats fan here haha

13. I just meant he's won at every program he's been in from little league, highschool , college, and been at the top of ladder while doing it. big brady and billichick fan. Not a bandwagon fan but what they do for the game is good. Would love to see Pats vs. Saints in the superbowl.

14. that would be a good game. hoping the pats make it... but i understand what you're saying now.

what's with the colts winning those two games? are they gonna have a chance in the playoffs?

15. lol your joking right. Im sure you are i just cant tell right off. they are in no position at all of making any sort of playoff with 2 wins.

16. #76 LostOnThaMoon, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    The packers have a great offense, but their defense is so suspect . Brees and the saints are going to have a field day on them and beat them in the playoffs in Lambeu. Watch because it will happen. Mark it down and seal it in an envelope and open it after the game cause im calling it right here. Brees is going to pick apart their defense and the Saints have a better running attack than greenbay so it should limit some of the packers possessions on offense. Keep Aaron rodgers off the field and you have a chance. As far as special teams both of those teams have some pretty great returners. Id give the edge to randall cobb though and someone could make a big special teams play to change the course of the game.

17. of course it was sarcasm haha, bit what's with that? they lose 1 player and the whole ten goes to shit.

im a pats fan, ever since Brady but also know Manning is a great qb...but a team shouldnt be centered around 1 player

18. I don't think theyre quite as bad as losing Manning made them look. They just weren't prepared for it, and the playstle was based around manning, Im sure theyl do much better next year even if Manning isn't there.

19. i hope they do better next season if they still don't have Manning. its hard to watch a team that OS notorious for just tearing other teams apart hut crumble with the loss of one man.

yea, it'd be sad if manning never played again

20. Shows how not overestimated Manning is/was.