Gc Vs R/trees

Discussion in 'General' started by csquared17, May 30, 2013.

1. Samuel L. Jackson is going to record himself reading off the most upvoted 300 word paragraph posted on Reddit. They're way more likely to get an AMA (ask me anything) from Cheech & Chong than we are. (Theyve already done so anyway) I'm not trying to sound like a Benedict Arnold or anything, but it's like comparing a role player to a star player.

Sent from the app.

2. Nope, I'm pretty sure GC is the largest weed forum online. Over one million threads, over 16,000,000 total posts and just under half a million members. I've yet to see another forum beat that. Reddit is terrible if you're going to try to call it a forum.

3. Ok...

The format sucks. Things move quick. This is true.

However - Get "Reddit Enhancement Suite". Then subscribe to the Subreddits of your choice.

Reddit can be a great thing if you know how to use it and can deal with the shitty format and the retarted-ass circle jerks. I hate the fucking circle jerks.

4. Dude haven't seen you in a bit. Anyway you made a thread a couple weeks ago about the reddit comment section and from what you said it sounded a lot like grasscity but I checked it out for myself and holy shit I was wrong hahahhah

5. Nah - I was saying it WASN'T like GC. :D

And /trees just seems to be more about pictures and shit. At least here, we have more discussion.

But at the same time, there's alot of shit and discussion on Reddit. Just stay away from the circle jerks, like I said. :)

6. I've actually never even gone to the Reddit website on my own, outside of a search link that would take me there unintentionally. GC wins by default. Besides, from what I've heard Reddit is a cesspool of stupidity. 

7. I'm not a real fan of reddit. 

8. I always thought reddit was akin to 4chan.

9. r/trees is boring. after using gc especially 

10. Fuck reddit and anybody dat love em

GC for life

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app