GC Truth or Dare

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mjmama25, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #41 Jon_Snow, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Would you give fellatio to someone for a pound of the best marijuana known to man?

I choose truth this time since I did dare last time.

2. ^^^ I'd rather just grow a pound of the best, lol. But 10 years ago I probably would have.

3. #43 Bank of Dank, Aug 15, 2011
    What is felllatio.

4. The male version of cunnilingus :D

5. #45 Bank of Dank, Aug 15, 2011
    In still not getting it :/

6. #46 Jon_Snow, Aug 15, 2011
    Fellatio is sucking dick, and cunnilingus is eating out pussy. Lol.

7. #47 Bank of Dank, Aug 15, 2011
    Oh haha, then in that case no. no amount of whatever weed is worth it imo.

8. LMAO, this thread just keeps getting more entertaining. It's probably a little easier for me to agree to since I'm a girl. It's like if they asked you would you eat out a chick for a pound of weed. That's a win win.

9. GodDammit, I've seen like 4 threads that have been a result of this thread. Hahaha ur taking trolling to the next level

Fuck it, dare

10. #51 Bank of Dank, Aug 15, 2011
    I dare you to drink your own jizz........jk dats nasty. Smoke a 7gram blunt as fast as you possibly can sitting on da ground upside down. Whe. Your finished stand up as fast as u can

11. have you ever wanted to suck someones dick that you just saw for the first time?

Oh yea and when you posted in my thread that i was trollin, it was a dare from this thread.

12. LoL yeah I didn't notice that til after I saw this :p

And no I've never really thought that when I first see someone. If he's that sexy I'll usually think about fucking him but honestly that's pretty rare cuz personality is a pretty big factor in sex appeal for me :confused_2:

13. Lol sorry that was kind of a lame question.

14. Should we keep the dares about threads to a minimum because they kind of are trolling? Just a thought.

15. Legggggo.

Truth :cool:

16. I would totally masturbate, wanna know how girls feel when they hit the big O or try and figure out how to get them there faster.

Depending on how good looking of a female I would be I would get pulled over and see how much easier they are on good looking ladies.