GC, this is not a joke.

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Mar 29, 2006.

1. HAhahaha LMFAO

2. hahaha........u hav got to be shitting me hahaha

3. I find it pretty ironic that I was listening to the song "Its the end of the world as we know it" as I started to watch that.

4. haha, i stopped watching after he said "Special leprachaun flute thats been passed down" hahaha... that was pretty funny.... and im not even high!

5. riiiigggghhhttt, his family was irish :rolleyes:

stupid ass people......

6. ya.........ummmm so i think its safe to say the whole town is hallucinating on god knows what it just looked like a fuckin branch to me wtf.....

7. it could be a crackhead:D

8. Someone might want to check the water in that town. I think that "Special leperchaun flute" was just an ancient sort of sex toy...

-AFD

9. or a shitty old pipe.....

10. haha that flute dude got my laughin

11. WTF! haha, omg..they gotta lay off the drugs.

12. "iima uproot that tree and see whats under, i want the gold! i want the gold!"
    the sketch of the leperchaun(sp) was great. didnt think it was real story at first lol but jeez whats the world coming to today where ppl find amusment out of hunting out some crackhead leperchaun thats stuck ina tree..sounds so wrong just even saying that lmao

13. +rep for that find. made me laugh. thanks!

:D

14. haha, sounded like the flute man was saying his grandfather was thousands of years old... maybe i heard it wrong hahah

15. my friend made a song using audio from there it's good as hell, WHO ALL SEEN THE LEPRECHAUN FLUTE SAY YEAHHH

16. The original Irish name for these figures of folklore is "lobaircin," meaning "small-bodied fellow."

Belief in leprechauns probably stems from Celtic belief in fairies, tiny men and women who could use their magical powers to serve good or evil. In Celtic folktales, leprechauns were cranky souls, responsible for mending the shoes of the other fairies. Though only minor figures in Celtic folklore, leprechauns were known for their trickery, which they often used to protect their much-fabled treasure.
    They are said to be very rich, having many treasure crocks buried during war-time. While anyone keeps his eye fixed upon them, they cannot escape, but the moment the eye is withdrawn they vanish.

http://www.mud2.com/ABC9803/archive.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprechaun

17. wow thinking about how stupid those ppl are just makes me want to punch a baby. lol