Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC this is for you [I'm chill as hell doe]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KrazySmokerHome, May 14, 2009.

1. SO, I got almost a full oz
    I copped some dxm, rolled a fatty

here ya go
    This one is for you blades
    [​IMG]

I might post back when I'm done, expect about 5 of these for the night lol

[​IMG]

btw the blunt is 2.9 grams 0.o

2. Smoke it up brother.

3. why not roll a bunch of .8 gram blunts, smoke one get high wait 20 minutes smoke another wait 20 minutes smoke another and so on.... From the first blunt alone you could make more than 3. most of that 2.9g is gonna burn away into the air.

but do you killa, sounds like a dandy.

4. dude dont go hatin on his blunt... sometimes its just nice to smoke a fatty

5. My internet is too slow.....fuck it.

6. nah im coo with yall

I'm just smokin a fatty for teh lulz!

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

Halfway done

7. It looks like the weed is only mids, so what does it really matter if the blunt is 2.9? If it was some fire on the other hand i would be like :confused:... really?

8. yeah i dont roll dank man

smoke that out tha spoon

9. blunts are fun.

FAT BLUNTS ARE BETTER

but, the glass beats all in my opinion. :)

my bowl and my bong..love me haha

10. thanks man, but I don't smoke schwag! :eek:

haha but for real have fun with that. it definitely isn't as efficient to roll fatties, but do what you like. I love smoking a nice 3.5er every once in a while. love the feeling of just toking on a fatty.

11. #13 KrazySmokerHome, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    it aint schwag lol

that ohio reggie bush
    pics do no justice mon

12. looks like schwagg in the pic, but w/e.

roll that shit up fat and blaze it!!

roll some dank up with it too if u got any, i know u said u don't roll dank but try mixin some in with it.

13. I wouldn't put dank in a blunt either. Dank's for the glass!

14. hey dont listen to the blunt haters out here i also enjoy rollin up a fat blunt.. but yea id dome that big jank n den roll sum smaller 1.5 or 1. and smoke all night long homie.. your weed do as u wish bro. i cant smoke until aug. so take a big hit for ya boy:smoking:

15. smoking a deuce blizzy right now; not trying to hate on yah, but what happened it looked like she ripped on you halfway through and you rerolled it.

16. Blunt looks nice but I'd never touch weed like that.

17. yeah rolling fatties is a beast! only with middies or beasters though... dank is a whole different story, only smoke it from a bong or a bowl.

18. Naw man, the spliff tore in the middle top of the shell

So I had to roll it one flap a a time