GC surfers?

Discussion in 'General' started by blue spoon, Nov 13, 2009.

1. i have been brosing around GC lately and havent seen anybody mention surfing! Is there nobody on GC that surfs or skimboard? Im from NC and the recent storm we got had the best waves but DAMN was it cold!:D

2. I'm sure it did bring some decent waves. it has been raining and windy since tuesday. but i like to skimboard a little bit. i havent been in a couple of years though

3. Surf at Santa Cruz and Southern CA.

4. skimboard in nagshead, and myrtle! love it!

5. hell yea thats what i like to hear! myrtle had the best skimboarding and a good wave here and their.

6. surfing all socal :)

7. long island ny...

8. Fuck yeah man whenever there's a good swell down here at palm beach I'll be paddlin out for sure. Tropical storms always bring the sickest fuckin waves man, shore-break too most of the time it's sick as fuck!! Smokin bud n' surfing always go hand in hand for me n my buds :smoke:

9. holy shit man i know your in your wet sut up thier!

10. yeah def it gets cold in the winter

11. I surf the internet daily:D

12. oh wow i was thinking the surf the internet my whole time reading this threads

the replies were like .. "wtf" lol

damn

13. I've tried surfing a few times when I get near the coast. It's much harder then I thought. That shit takes skill.

14. I do not surf, but I grew up in the freshwater surfing capital of the world.

15. Naw, you've just got to be stubborn, what I always say is that the hardest part of learning to surf is getting back up.
    I surf and bodyboard the oregon coast whenever I go back home. I'm pretty psyched about winter break, I'm gonna check out some of the more sheltered spots, I went to the beach over Thanksgiving, and it was messy as hell. The channel was pretty though, I might have to call up a family friend to go hit that with me.