GC Suicide....Ask an Ex-Cop.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by budlover13, Dec 28, 2010.

I can tell you he is not. Do not troll this thread.

Good seeing you back, hope life has been kind to you. :smoke:

2. Been without internet for a bit and am on my phone. Damn data restrictions.

Gonna be settled in by the new year, wifi and all ;)

Life has been just to me. I'm finally starting to be satisfied with my lot in life :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Good to 'see' you again too, IC.

And yes, I wish we could blaze one right now :)

4. hey you would be surprised how many people think that is true.....well maybe you wouldnt be surprised.

5. It's a sad statement on how accepting of propaganda our society has become imo.

6. Few are skeptics anymore :(

7. what was your favorite police vehicle? year make and model please! the department favorite in my town is the Charger and Tahoe. ive seen a few of the new Caprice in Houston too. maybe you have an old favorite from back in the day like the old Plymouth Fury?!?!

8. Out oc what I drove in my day, the Caprice was my fave cruiser.

The Mustang Interceptor was what I wanted in a pursuit though.

9. Houston has the new Camaro for high speed, but seldom necessary with a helicopter on standby. the new Caprice and Chargers top out at like 150 though.

10. I'm more into trucks and 4x4's now.

I love the outdoors and a truck or 4x4 is required to get you into remote areas for hiking, camping, hunting and fishing. Otherwise you're in over-fished and hunted spots surrounded by yahoos that only marginally know how to do either :(

11. How do police radios work? Like with dozens of officers in patrol how do they control that radio traffic?  What if 3 officers radio in at the same time, does it all still go through ?

12. Dispatchers control all that. Each department keeps a ratio of officers per dispatcher and each dispatcher has their own radio frequency and is in control of all traffic on that frequency.

There's a saying in LE. "You may know where you are and what you're doing and God may know where you are and what you're doing, but if you're dispatcher doesn't know where you are and what you're doing then you better be on good terms with God because you just might meet Him."

13. Under what circumstances could you charge a minor as an adult or is that up to the prosecutor's discretion?

14. That's up to the prosecutor and generally based not only on the severity of the crime but also the minor's ability to understand the repercussions of said crime as well as premeditation.

15. Can't hardly believe that the Ferguson situation hasn't been posted here yet. ;)

16. I think theres a thread or two... Havent really gotten it to it. Unless it sweeps the country, Im not interested. Most people are either screaming racism, or at least inferring it, or are being overtly racist themselves. Personally I like Jon Olivers view, and pretty much feel the same way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdHIatS36A

17. Hey man I have no problem discussing anything with you. Welcome. Cool to see more cops who enjoy the herb.