Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gc shopping

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mememantis, Dec 26, 2012.

1. I recently got a hundred dollar visa debit refillable card for Christmas. I ran up to my local smoke shop and for some odd reason they didn't take my card as payment. Seeing as I recently broke my favorite chillin I need a new piece. Does gc take visa debit cards?

2. I used my visa debit card on grasscity, y not just try worst that can happen is it not make a order

3. true, however this card wasn't registered to any particular person, just filled. so will it be asking for my social security number or something to prove age? I mean ill give away certain details so gc knows im over 18 but I don't want to give away a bunch of personal info over a 20 dollar bubbler XD

4. Honestly man, I dunno what to tell you, sorry, but if it doesn't work u can always use cash it's sketchy but...idk, pay someone to use their card, sorry

5. I used a prepaid card and it worked. All you have to do is call them and tell them you want to shop online and they will just take your name and address. Just make sure you order early. It almost took a month to get to my house.