GC shop

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by blue spoon, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Ok i oreded from some small things from GC 5 days ago have got nothing telling me my order shiped out! Im really dissapointed in GC i have even emaild them asking for a confermation and have got nothing back! Has anyone elese had the same problem or do they just ship without giving a tracking number?? Please anybody that has orderd or is with GC explain whats goin on.

2. Message SJ. He knows all.

3. Are you talking about SuperJoint?

4. Standard (International) Priority Mail
    Delivery time: 5-12 business day, for this method, tracking and tracing of your order is not available.

(International) Registered Mail

You have to sign for delivery upon receipt of your order. Delivery time: 5-12 business days. Costs are calculated based on weight and destination of the parcel. When you have made an account in our web shop, you will be able to track and trace your order(s)

UPS or FedEx Express Courier Service
    Delivery time: guaranteed 3 business days delivery, with realtime online tracking and tracing, insured shipment in extra strong UPS shippingboxes. NO UPS FedEx shipping to the USA!

from: Grasscity.com support :: What shipping methods are available?

Did you make an account with the Grasscity Shop and use International Registered Mail for your shipping? If so, you'll get a tracking number. If not, you won't. (In fact, you should be able to log into your Grasscity Shop account and find what you need if you made an account and used that shipping method.)

If you are in a place where UPS or FedEx can be used for delivery, you'll be able to track your order.